Chapter Four

Harry's POV:

    She forgave me. She finally forgave me. I know it has been only like, two days or so, but I can't help but feel super happy of the fact that Kendall had forgiven me. For the past two years, I couldn't help but feel guilty and terrible of what I did to Kendall. I loved her, I really did. What the hell am I talking about? I still do. After I had dropped her to her flat, I drove back to my flat with a big grin plastered on to my face. Why WOULDN'T I be happy? The girl of my dreams finally forgave me. Now, all I have to do is to gain her trust.

    But wait... What about Emmalie? Crap, I had forgotten about her. I was having such a great time with Kendall, that Emmalie didn't even cross my mind. Not even once. The only reason why I'm dating Emmalie is to get over Kendall, which, obviously, has not happened. Emmalie is a great girl and all, but she can be too clingy and whiny and bitchy some times. Gosh, how was Kendall ever best friends with that chick? But whatever, Kendall hates Emmalie now, and I can't do anything about it. And I certainly don't want to.

    When I got back to my flat, Louis was sitting on the couch and watching TV as he sipped his Yorkshire tea. When he saw me come in, he asked, "So how was the date?"

    I rolled my eyes as I threw my car keys on the coffee table and sat down next to him on the couch. "It wasn't a date, Lou. We just went out for lunch."

    Louis nodded slowly and narrowed his eyes. "If anyone took a glance at you two, they would think you're dating."

    I frowned slightly at my best mate. "Why do you say that?"

    He shrugged. "You guys seem perfect together," he said simply, shocking me. He saw my look and scoffed. "Come on, lad. I can see why you fell in love with her. She's gorgeous and seems like a genuine nice girl. Considering the fact that she forgave you."

    "How do you know she forgave me?" I asked him.

    Louis chuckled and switched off the TV. "The smile on your face couldn't possibly say, 'She didn't forgive me,'" he explained. Then, he added, "You two seem really good together. I just don't see why you cheated on her with Emmalie. No offense, but the lads and I hate Emmalie."

    I sighed and ran a hand through my thick curls. "I know you do. And I don't know why I cheated. I love Kendall, I really do. And I hate myself for doing that to her. Especially since Emmalie was Kendall's best friend."

    Louis nodded, soaking all of this in. "Kendall hates Emmalie now, right?"

    I nodded. "Yeah," I replied. "And Emmalie doesn't like Kendall anymore either. She said that Kendall overreacted over the whole situation."

    Louis looked flabbergasted. "Whaaa?" he asked. "If anything, Kendall reacted the most normal way out there. When you told me that Kendall moved away, I knew that it was because she didn't want to face you and Emmalie. It would obviously hurt her."

    "I know," I sighed. "Should I break up with Emmalie?"