Chapter Fifty Eight (Part 2)

Before you read this short chapter, I just wanna say THANK YOU for all of the reads! It's amazing how many reads this story got!

AANNDDD. I wanna make an important announcement!
First of all, there are gonna be at least 3 or 4 parts for chapter 58. & I'm really sorry that the chapters are short.

AND... this story is gonna come to an end soon. Only a few more chapters and then it'll be FINISHED. Okay, i'm gonna stop babbling now.

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!! xxxx

____________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV:

     “So, Haz,” Louis says as we walk around.

     It was later on in the day, and the lads had taken me out. I asked if we could go home now, because I wanted to see Kendall, but they said that they were stealing me for today, and that I can have birthday sex with Kendall later. I, obviously, blushed at that. Dirty bastards. But right now we all were at Hyde Park while the girls were at Eleanor’s apartment doing God knows what. Louis and I were walking around the park, while the others were playing football. (A/N: For my fellow Americans, just a friendly reminder that I really mean soccer!)

     I turn to look at my best mate. “Yeah?”

     “Have you ever thought of proposing to Kendall?” he asks casually.

     I stick my hands in my jeans’ pockets, leaving the thumbs sticking out. “Yeah,” I say, looking ahead. “I’ve been thinking about it.”

     Louis looks at me, raising an eyebrow. “Really? You have?”

     I nod, my teeth sinking in my bottom lip. “Yeah,” I admit. “I, um, sort of, uh, bought a ring...”

     Louis’ eyes widen and his jaw drops, and adruptly stops walking. “Y-You have?” he asks.

     I nod, my teeth still biting my lip, and I nod. It was true, I did. I had bought it a few days ago when Kendall was hanging out with the girls. It was the perfect ring, and I just had to buy it. I was thinking of proposing to her for a while now, but never thought that it was the right time. With her being eighteen, and me being nineteen as of today, people might think that we are too young. But Kendall’s parents were nineteen and twenty when they got married, which isn’t that older than we are. And I know that I love Kendall, I really do. And I know for a fact that I want her to be the girl that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I just want her to be mine forever, without worrying that she will ever leave. I just want her to be with me.

     “So you’re definitely going through with this?” Louis asks, looking at me with his blue eyes.

     I nod. “Yeah, I am,” I conclude.

     Just when I say that, a flashback from when Kendall and I were thirteen years old came back to me.

--Flashback—

Harry’s POV (13 years old):

     “Isn’t it funny how the person we’re gonna marry is walking on this Earth?” Kendall asks from next to me.

     The two of us were lying down on our backs in my backyard, staring up at the sky. The wind was ever so slightly blowing, trees rustling along with the leaves on the ground. My arms resting behind my curly hair at the back of my head. Kendall was lying down next to me, her brown hair (A/N: Remember back then her hair was brown!) tied into a side pony tail as she smiles, looking up at the blue sky with white clouds scattered all over.

     I sigh, my chest going down as I let out a breath. “Yeah,” I say, still looking up. “The thought of it is kinda crazy.”

     Kendall laughs from next to me, causing me to smile. “I really wanna know who I’m gonna marry...” she trails off.

     “What kind of guy do you wanna marry?” I ask, turning my head to look at her.

     Kendall thinks for a moment, then answers. “I wanna marry a guy who’s willing to stay with me through my good and bad days,” she starts off. “Who’s gonna be there for me no matter what. I wanna cook breakfast and dinner with him, talk to him about anything and everything, and just want him to love me.” That was a lot coming from a thirteen year old girl, but that was one of the many things I liked about Kendall.

     I give her a cheeky smile. “Sounds a lot like me,” I wink. Even as a thirteen year old I was pretty cheeky.

     Kendall rolled her brown eyes. “Ew, Haz,” she scrunched up her face in disgust. “I don’t wanna marry my best friend,” she laughs.

     I laugh along with her, agreeing with her. “That’s true,” I chuckle.

     And just like that, the conversation was finished when my mum called us in for snacks.

--End Of Flashback—

(A/N: This may be a bit confusing, but this last part is in BOTH Kendall and Harry’s point of view. Kendall is talking to Eleanor, and Harry is talking to Louis. Don’t get confused! xx)

Harry & Kendall’s POV:

     I turned and looked at Eleanor/Louis, grinning widely. “I’m definitely proposing tonight.”

________________________________________________________________

SO WHO WAS EXPECTING THAT TO HAPPEN?! Heheheehee.

And let me just say...

ONE DIRECTION AND JUSTIN BIEBER ARE BOTH IN NEW YORK CITY RIGHT NOW, AND I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY. I'M FREAKING OUT.

And the Justin Bieber concert I went to was beautifully amazing and I loved every bit of it. Okay.

Thanks for reading! Byee xx :*

P.S; MAKE SURE TO READ THE INTRODUCTIONS FOR MY NEW STORIES.