Chapter Forty Six

(Kendall’s Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58693750  )

Kendall’s POV:

“They can’t keep their hands off of each other!” the article for J14 Magazine read. “Yesterday evening, one of the most famous couples, Harry Styles and Kendall Woods, were seen at the London Zoo! (A/N: If that’s real.) Karry was seen laughing, smiling, and having a good time as they watched the animals. Later, they were seen snogging by a tree.” My eyes popped out when I saw the picture of Harry and I kissing against the tree. Damn, we got caught? Shaking my head, I continued to read the article. “These two have been inseperable for as long as they have been together for. But one question is on everyone’s mind: Is Harry gonna pop the question?”

     Pop the question? They were expecting Harry to propose? Well, wait till everyone finds out that Louis and Eleanor are engaged. The thought of just being married to Harry sent butterflies soaring in my stomach. I put the magazine article down just when I heard four pair of feet run in. Gosh, what is with people barging in my house?! Not that I mind; I mean, it’s just my friends. When I turned to look, I saw it was my four frantic looking friends. I sat up from my couch, fixing the dark blue beanie that was resting on top of my head. “What’s up?” I asked.

     “Turn on Gossip!” Danielle exclaimed with a smile as they all sat down on the couch.

     Fumbling with the remote, I finially turned to Gossip news and saw that the TV host was sitting on the couch with none other than the boys sitting across from her. Oh my God! How could I have forgotten it was the day the guys would announce Louis and Eleanor’s engagement?! Eleanor, Danielle, Erin, Perrie, and I watched the TV screen intently. The host, Loraine, said, “Okay, everyone! I’m here with the British/Irish boy band, One Direction. Now, I know none of you were expecting this, but they have a special announcement to make,” she grinned.

     The boys nodded. “Actually, Loraine, it’s the Tommo here that has something to say,” Liam grinned, patting Louis’ back.

     All eyes were on Louis now as he smiled nervously. “Yes, well, um,” he stumbled, and Eleanor grasped both Danielle and my hands. “Well, I did something a few days ago, that has made me extremely happy,” he said, and Eleanor let out a small squeak.

     “Which is?” Loraine asked with a raised eyebrow.

     Louis’ nervous smile was replaced by a genuine one. “I proposed to Eleanor.”

     That’s when everything on the interview went wild. Loraine let out a gasp while the audience started screaming at the top of their lungs. Judging by their screaming, you could tell they all were happy. They all cheered, and some even cried – of happiness or sadness, I don’t know. But Louis had a wide grin across his face, as the others smiled and Loraine grinned. “Congratulations to you and your girlfriend, Louis,” she said.

     We didn’t get to see the rest, because Eleanor had stood up, shut the TV off, and let out a squeal. “OH MY GOD!”

     The girls and I got up from our seats and pulled Eleanor into a group hug. “This is freaking amazing, El,” I said as I hugged her.

     When we pulled away, Danielle exclaimed, “You’re getting married!” but then she added, “When, though?”

     Eleanor ran a hand through her hair. “Well, I guess it’s time to plan a wedding.”

****************

     “I have never been so tired in my life,” I groaned as I plopped down on the couch.

     It was seven that evening, and the girls had left. Here, I am, in my flat, with Mr. Harry Styles. He had come over a few minutes ago, and I honestly feel like I will drop dead any minute. The girls and I had been planning Eleanor’s wedding for the past like, six hours. The invitations, food, entertainment, where it’s going to be held, everything. Of course, none of it is official yet because we still need to run it all by Louis. To see if he wants to invite some other people too – since we have practically his entire family down. Louis had come over along with Harry and the rest of the boys, and told Eleanor that he and her are driving over to Doncaster because he wants to see his family. While they were here, the other boys took away their girls, so it was just Harry and I. Not that I’m complaining.

     Harry chuckled at my actions as he took my head in his hands and rested it on his lap, so I was now staring up at him. “How come?” he asked.

     I stared up at him. “Who knew planning a wedding would take so much work?” I asked.

     He chuckled once more. “You hungry?” he asked. “I could make some dinner for the two of us.”

     I stared at him with puppy dog eyes. “Spaghetti?” I asked in a hopeful tone.

     Harry lent down, kissed my forehead, and stood up as I lifted my head from his laugh. “Anything for you, love,” he grinned, walking over to the kitchen.

___________________________________________

HELLO!

I apologize for the late update! School has been SOO much work, and it's driving me insane, honestly.

I decided to post a chapter, even if it is short, for our special snowflake's birthday.

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, MY IRISH LEPRECHAUN! Niall's 19 now... They grow up so fast...

But anyway, updates might be slow, considering the fact that school has started. So please, have some patience!

Okay. Love you all. UNTIL NEXT TIME!