Chapter Twelve

Kendall’s POV:

    "How about the movies?"

    "No."

    "Beach?"

    "The weather's too cold."

    All of the girls and I - including Erin - were at the lads' flat, and we're thinking of some place to go. So far, we have no idea whatsoever. I was wearing a fitted white tee with a small red leather jacket, dark blue jeans, and black flats. My hair was in a high pony tail, and I had painted my nails baby blue. As everyone thought of some place to go, I finally got an idea. "There's the amusement park a few minutes away," I said. "We could go there."

    Louis jumped to his feet and grabbed the car keys. "LET'S GO!!" he yelled, gripping Eleanor's hand and dragging her out the door with him.

    Harry, Eleanor, Louis, and I went in Louis' car while the other's went in Liam's. The boys were sitting in the front while Eleanor and I were in the back. We were singing along to the radio, and finally, we got the the amusement park. Once we got there, each couple went in different directions. Not in One Direction. (A/N: Haha, wow, that was lame. Sorry. I had to.) I took Harry's hand in mine and dragged him over to where the roller coasters were. When he saw the big ride, he instantly froze and stopped moving.

    "No way am I going on that thing," he said, his green eyes wide in fear.

    "Please? For me?" I asked, poking my bottom lip out and giving him my best puppy dog look.

    Harry immediately squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head vigorously. "Oh no. Don't give me that look. You know that it's my weakness!"

    I chuckled lightly. It WAS his weakness. When we were little, and I would ask him to do something and he'd say no, I would give him my puppy dog look and he'll immediately listen to me. I was my 'secret weapon,' if you want to call it that. So if it worked then, it might just work now.

    "Pleaassseeeeee?" I whined, still putting on that look.

    Harry opened one eye and peeked a look at me. "Fine," he groaned.

    "Yay!" I squealed, taking his hand once again and running over to the line.

    "You're gonna pay for this," he mumbled.

************

    "Wasn't that amazing?!" I laughed as we got out of the roller coaster cart and walked away from it. Well, I walked, Harry just stumbled all the way.

    "That's the last time I'm giving into you," he glared, but cracked a smile in the end.

    I winked. "The face always works, HazzaBear."