chapter ten creepy all over again

I looked into the distance and saw a few cottages and a church " a village.." I mumbled "must be...and if theres a village there must be people" I looked at the dirt road leading to the village and then turned my head to look at the dirt road leading towards the darkness... "if I go trying to find my way home from this place I would either get more lost or lead myself to my death" I looked back at the dirt road leading to the village "thats a village and there might be some people there"

I was right!..

I took the road towards the village it felt like forever getting there. Then in the distance I saw a shadowed figure standing on a slope in the illuminating light of the full moon. "Hello!...hello?" I shouted there was no responce, I carefully walked towards the unilluminated figure... and put the lantern to his face..."woah!" I shouted and tumbled half way down the slope "what the hell was that?" I mumbled under my breath... I got up and walked towards him again and this time I walked around  and examined him. He's impaled on a lengthy wooden stake and he has no eyes..."who would do such a thing" I mumbled looking horrified. "This place gets creepier by the minute" I murmured under my breath. I kept walking until I got to the village, I walked to the church.

I opened the huge doors and walked in. I walked towards the altar...there was blood everywhere. I looked around the church and saw something glistening in the dim light of the moon shinhing through the shattered stained glass window. I walked over to the little gleaming object crouching and picked it up "oil yes" I mumbled and stood up "AGGH!

I came face to face with another dead man but this time it looked like "a priest pinned on a large wooden crucifix" my stomach felt as if turned inside out i felt so sick... I turned around and started walking down the aisle of ancient, crumbling church seats...then out of the blue the church bells started ringing, I hurried up my pace and a ghost appears right in front of me I fell on my back and the ghost walked past me humming a wedding tune... I looked at the altar and i saw the priest standing there motionless. I got up and ran out of the church...