Chapter 1

One night a group of 4 friends decide to go to Toy R Us to get some good deals on slime. Since they were bored and had nothing else to do but eat food and watch Riverdale and The Walking Dead. They couldn't find the slime so they went to go ask a worker if they had any left. As they were looking for a worker Emily looked upon and saw the Ouija Board. She yelled "lets get that instead!" Runnita replies "my mom will get mad." But we all still decide to get it. We didn't want to waste ten cents on a bag so Tejaswi carried it. As we were walking back to the park Tejaswi suddenly trips and rips her pants. She said "my mom is going to kill me." Jazmin then said "if shes gonna kill you ill just give you my pants." They trade pants...... We finally get to the tunnel that was at the park. We go inside to find our favorite youtuber Faze Rug. He puts us on his vlog and he decided to play the Ouija Board with us. Runnita opened the Ouija Board with her long nails...she scratches the board. Faze Rug yelllllssss "ahhhhhhh" he runs away and doesn't return. We begin playing the board, we didn't bother reading the rules cause it was like 10:30pm. Jazmin asks the board "is their a spirit here with us" it responds yes. We all get scared and suddenly a bird flys into the tunnel and poops on the board. The board pointer suddenly spells ZOZO. The stupid Emily that she is she decides to scream "ZOZZOZOZOZOZZOZOZO" she runs off without saying goodbye.....she suddenly disapears into the air. Tejaswi said "I had enough of this, is this some kind of hoax?" She decides to leave and never returns. Jazmin was hungry so she went to Mc Donalds and ordered everything on the menu. Then their is Runnita the one who didn't want to participate in this activity is left alone. Suddenly both ends of the tunnels are closed. She freaks out and faints she has no idea what to do. No service,no food,no anything just in darkness and water dripping every couple of seconds. Suddenly Runnita wakes up from her nightmare she is shocked. She opened her eyes wide and noticed she fell asleep in Mrs.Maines class. Nobody was in the classroom except Runnita and the teacher. Runnita decides to go back to sleep to see if she can go back to the dream.