thirty-one // Christmas gifts

"Um.. Maybe? I don't think it's right though.. You needa dress comfy if it's just you guys hanging out in their house.." Celeste said.

"You think so?" I asked, spinning around, showing Celeste and my other two friends my outfit. It was currently the 24th at 7:00 pm, and I was going to Daniel's place for Christmas. We were going to stay up until midnight, just hanging out, eating, and opening presents.

"What else do you have?" Chloe, Celeste's twin, asked.

"I only have one more choice. Hold on." I turned my laptop away so I could change into my last choice. After changing, I turned the laptop back around and my friends gasped.

"That's it Christi! That's perfect!" Rebecca exclaimed. The other girls agreed and I smiled, looking at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a white cable knit sweater, some high-waisted jeans, and a red circle scarf. I decided on wearing black, high-top converse with this, because I really wasn't in a heels sort of mood.

"Really?" I asked, smiling.

"Totally! Daniel won't be able to stop staring at you." Celeste winked. Most of my friends know about me and Daniel, considering I put some pictures on Instagram and Celeste, being Celeste, told them.

Daniel and I were still dating, which seemed to surprise everyone at our school. Especially Amanda. She stopped confronting me for a while after that blowup I had, but about a month ago, she started talking to me again. Daniel and I have been together for about 4 months now, crazy right? But we've still never kissed on the lips. It doesn't bother me all the much, but there were some times I wished we did because the moment seemed perfect.

"What did you even get him?" Rebecca asked.

"I got him tickets to a basketball game. I thought the two of us could go sometime as a date.. I got us really good seats too." I said, blushing slightly.

"Aw! I ship Christel! You guys are my OTP! " All three of them said.

"You guys are weird. Anyways, I gotta go. I still needa curl my hair and do my makeup. I'm leaving in an hour."

"Okay Christi. See you on New Years to find that outfit!" Chloe said.

I laughed. "Sure, I'll see you guys there. Remember to open my presents tonight and record the reactions of everyone!"

"Got it. Love ya Christi! Byeee!" They said.

"Byee, love you guys too!" I replied and hung up. I got started on my hair and makeup and after about 45 minutes of messing up on eyeliner and burning myself with a curing iron, I finished.

I walked downstairs and saw my family staring at me.

"Aw Christi, you look so cute!" Arianna smiled.

"Thanks, you too." I replied.

"C'mere Christi, you're look beautiful." My mom said, hugging me. "Daniel's a lucky guy to have you." She said. Yes, my parents knew about Daniel, I told them and they wanted to have Daniel over for dinner. Daniel and I spent that whole week discussing about how he should act in front of them so they'd approve. When the time of the dinner came, it shocked me how well he acted in front of my parents. I'll admit, they were a bit on edge when they took in his appearance, but overall, they approved because of Daniel's way towards them.

"You got his present right?" Justin chimed in. He's still is over-protective, but he's adjusting to our relationship.

"Yup. I hope he'll like it.." I said.

"C'mon Christi, let's go now. I'm dropping you off." Justin said. I nodded, gave my parents a kiss on the cheek, and hugged Arianna. I grabbed my house keys, along with the bag full of presents for the guys.