thirteen // movie nights

"AHHHHH WHAT WAS THAT?" James screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Calm down. It's just a pair of legs." I said.

"YEAH BUT THEY CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND THE BODY IS PROBABLY DEAD TOO!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at him. The whole movie, James was screaming. The other guys screamed too, but I rarely screamed. I've seen this movie a bunch of times before so I know what's gonna happen.

"Christi, how are you so calm?" Kale asked.

"Seen this a bunch of times before, it's no big deal."

"No big deal?! You have no soul. Are you possessed?! IS THAT WHY YOU'RE NOT FREAKED OUT?!" I slapped James in the shoulder and told him to calm down.

We finished the movie with James shaking in fear. When Daniel said he was scared of horror movies, he wasn't kidding. I laughed at his scared expression and he went told us he was going up to bed.

"Hey... I have an idea." I smirked at the guys. I whispered the plan and they all followed me into Kale's room, his room connected to James' with a bathroom. I got out my makeup and started making my face look like the Grudge. I had straight hair today so I was good on that.

"You guys got your cameras ready?" I asked them. They nodded and I slowly opened the door. James was laying on his side, back toward the door. 'Perfect.' I thought. I slowly crawled my way toward the bed and maneuvered my way around so I was in front of him. His eyes were closed when I saw him. I looked at the guys and they gave me a thumbs up. I smirked into the camera and looked at James. I tilted my head to the side and dropped some hair in front of my face. I started making Grudge noises and James' eyes shot open.

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK?! WHO ARE YOU?!" He screamed. I jumped on him and yelled in his face. He screamed in response and tried to pull me off.

"James." I said, in a hoarse voice so you couldn't even tell it was mines. He froze and stared in shock at me. "You..are....SO DUMB!" I yelled and burst out laughing. The guys then started laughing to, while still trying to record James.

"Wait, what?! How?!" He asked. Realization sunk into him as his facial expression changed from scared to mad. "You bitches! It wasn't funny!"

"I-it totally w-was. Your f-face though!" I tried to speak clearly, but my laughing got in the way.

"Dude! Y-you should've seen your face! Wait, you can!" Daniel laughed and showed him the video. James gave me a pissed look.

"I legit hate you." He glared.

"Whatever." I laughed. "I have to go soon. Lemme wash this off and I guess I'll go home?"

"I'll drive you babe." Daniel said. I walked into the bathroom and wiped off the makeup. Wait, did Daniel call me babe? I smiled and walked out. I looked around for the guys, but they weren't in sight. I swear if they try to scare me, I'll punch them.

"BOO!" Someone yelled. I shrieked and did what I was gonna do. Punched them. Where it hurts.

"Shit! Christi what the fuck?!" He exclaimed.

"James! You scared me!"

"Yeah, I wanted to get back at you, but that clearly was a mistake." He groaned. I sighed and asked where Daniel was. "In the car, waiting for you. " He replied. I thanked him and apologized for punching him, um, down there. I went outside and saw Daniel on his phone, laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked, getting into the car.

"Alex just texted me saying you punched James in the dick?" He laughed. I nodded and he started laughing more. "Okay okay, I'm good. Let's bring you home." He started the car and we drove to my house. Singing along to the radio, of course.

******************

"Justin, I swear if you don't give me that back, I'll slap you!" was the first thing I heard when I walked in the front door.

"Umm.." I said, when I walked in the living room. I saw Arianna on the floor, Justin standing on a table, and the T.V was playing Peter Pan.

"Christi! Tell your idiot brother to give me the remote!!" Arianna yelled.

"Nope! Christi wanted to watch Lion King so we're watching that. We're not watching Peter Pan AGAIN." He explained. I saw her huff and sit on the coach.

"C'mon, let's watch Peter Pan!" She protested. I shook my head at her.

"We watched that three times the last time we had a Disney marathon." I said. She looked at me in disbelief. I gave her a pouty face and she sighed.

"Fine. We'll watch Lion King." Arianna said, giving in.

"YAY!" Justin and I yelled in unison. She rolled her eyes.

I sat between them and we started the movie. Except I could barely concentrate. I was thinking about what happened during the car ride and when Daniel dropped me off. I couldn't wipe that smile off my face.

*************

Cliffhanger! xD sorry guys. I had to. Okay so yeah I'm not gonna edit this at all right now because I need to sleep early. I'll edit this tomorrow after school, I guess. Okay so..

QOTC: What do you think happened?
Next chapter preview: What happened in the car and when she got dropped off, plus more!
Quote of the Chapter: "Hakuna Matata. It means no worries for the rest of your days."

Byeee!

- Janelle :)