one // fresh start

"Christine! Get up already!! It's 6:30 already! You still need to get ready!" My mom yelled to me.

"Ugh fine!!"

Today was the day. My first day at my new school. My family and I used to live in New York but then we had to move to California because my dad got a new job. We flew to California the day our school ended back in New York. I'll admit, I seriously didn't want to leave, I had so many friends and now they're all gone. Well, I still keep in touch with them but it's hard to because of the time difference. It's a new school year and I want to make a change, especially since it's a new school and I don't know anyone except my older twin siblings, Arianna and Justin. (Yes, boy and girl twins. It happens!)

I rolled out of bed and went to my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. During summer, I changed my looks a lot. I wanted to change my looks for the new school year. Plus, I was getting kind of bored with my old looks. I had dyed my hair so it was now light brown. My hair used to be dark brown, but I felt like lightening my hair. I took a quick 10 shower, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I blow-dried my hair and tied it out of the way.

'I'll do my makeup first, then my hair.' I thought to myself. I went over to my makeup table that Arianna bought me. I looked at all the makeup and decided on a natural look. I put some concealer under my eyes and got started on my eyes. I put on some light brown eye shadow and a little bit of white eye shadow in the corners of my eye. Then I got my eyeliner and did a fairly straight, thin line and slightly winged it out. I curled my eyelashes and swiped on some mascara. I just finished up my makeup with some baby lips. Having an older sister had it's advantage. I walked back to the bathroom, took my hair out of the ponytail, and curled it. By the time I was finished, it was in loose curls. Overall, I finished my hair and makeup in 45 minutes. I still had another 45 minutes before we had to leave for school.

I went to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day. It was pretty hot here since it was August. The school didn't really have a dress code, suddenly remembering that because I wanted to learn about this school when my mom told me the name of our school. So I decided on some high waisted, light denim shorts and a sleeveless white crop top that had a peace sign with a British flag in it. (A/N I'll try to post a pic of it) I put on some simple stud earrings, grabbed my backpack, and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and saw my dad cooking breakfast.

"Hi sweetheart" he greeted me, "Ready for the first day?" he asked handing me a plate with bacon and a pancake on it.

"I guess. I won't know anyone except Arianna and Justin, but they're juniors. I'm a sophomore." I told him, cutting into my pancake and eating my breakfast.

"It'll be okay. You'll make some friends. You made a lot in New York, you can make some here." He reassured me. I smiled at him and went back to eating my breakfast. Arianna and Justin showed up only a few seconds later. They each got a plate and started eating with me, talking about today.

"Christi aren't you excited?! Our school is right by the beach too! I heard during free period we can go there! I'm SO going there. I'M SO EXCITED!" They both kept talking about it. I just looked down at my plate. I am excited, but I'm just nervous because I don't know how I can be near my brother and sister when they'll probably make friends just like THAT. I looked at the clock. 7:45.

"Guys, I think we should go now. I know it takes 5 minutes to get to school, but I wanna get my schedule as soon as possible so I know my way around school." I told them.

"Oh right true! Good thinking Christi. Always the smart one." Justin said, winking at me. He is so weird. "Alright let's go. See you later dad! Love you!" He told my dad and went to the front door. Arianna and I said the same and put our shoes on. I just went with some high top converse. We went to the car and drove off to school.

Northwood High, please be good to me.

**********************

*Omg it's 7/24/14 and I'm looking back at this chaper and I'm cringing so hard. This story will go through major editing once finished, so please bear with the bad writing. Pleasee continue reading and don't stop reading this because of these poorly-written first few chapters.*

Hey! So this is my first story, so sorry for any mistakes! Please vote, comment, and all that jazz. Btw, about the picture of the outfit Christine wore, I'm not sure if I uploaded it right.. So yeah, if it shows up wrong, that's why. Oh and shoutout to Kennyisthename for the awesome cover! You should go check out her stories! Okay that's it.

Byeee!

- Jayy ♥