7

First off S/O to @Jayla_ari on Twitter for making my day! Thank you babe!

Kalin P.O.V.

I can't believe I said that to her.

My best friend.

The love of my life.

What am I going to do now? She probably hates me.

We grabbed something to eat and headed back to the hotel. When we got to the room, she went into her room and shut the door.

I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands.

"What happened?" asked Myles.

"I messed up."

~~~~~

"Boys, be ready in 15," said the backstage manager.

We nodded our heads and fixed our clothing. I haven't talked to Aliche since last night and it was killing me. I know I should be the one to apologize, but she won't let me talk to her. We have been in fights before, but nothing to the point where I told her she needs to take care of herself. She needs to know I will always be there for her.

I headed back to our dressing room to find her, when I saw something out of the corner of my eye.

She was talking to that Sam kid from yesterday.

I felt my blood boiling, and before I could think, I spoke, "What is he doing here!"

I stormed over to them.

"Woah, I came here to support you and Myles, man," he answered holding up his hands.

"Calm down, hero," Aliche snapped. "I was just talking to my new friend, not that it matters to you," she rolled her eyes.

"You know what, fuck it. You're right. I don't care, have fun." I walked away from them and back to Myles.

"Did you find her?"

"I don't want to talk about her right now," I grabbed my microphone. "Let's go, we have a show to perform"

~~~~~

The next three shows went amazing and I realized how much I enjoyed performing in front of my fans. We are now in Pennsylvania and we have two days off until our next show.

I haven't talked to Aliche since the incident with Sam, but I was so pissed with her.

"Hey man," said Myles, "I'm going to take Aliche out for a while. She's been cooped up in her room crying."

"Whatever man, do what you want."

He gave me a dirty look, "Maybe if you stopped acting like such a douche and talked to her, you wouldn't be in here sulking," Myles walked out the door.

I got up from the couch and walked over to the mini fridge. I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and drank some. After a few more huge gulps, I was drunk.

"Kalin?" I heard the door open. It was Nicole.

I looked up at her through the tears brimming in my eyes.

"Kalin, what are you doing?"

"What does it matter," I slurred. "Aliche hates me and I hate myself."

"She doesn't hate you, Kalin. She's just a little hurt."

"What makes you think you can tell me anything about feelings?"

She looked startled, "What do you mean by that?"

"You walk around here fighting with Myles all the time, but deep down you love him."