1

Aliche P.O.V. {A/N: Pronounced Ah-lee-shay and pic on side}

"Here's your yearbook! See you tomorrow at graduation!" I just barely caught the hard copy book as it was thrown at me by our Senior class president Claire Baxter.

"Um thanks! See you tomorrow!" I slowly made my way to my locker and collected the rest of my notebooks and folders.

"Hey!" I slightly jump and turn around to see my one of best friends Nicole Jacobs standing behind me.

"Oh hey! Did you get your yearbook?" I asked as I closed my locker.

"Yes! And guess what amazing people got the 'Best Friends' notable!"

We walked towards the school's door and I opened up the book, flipping to the Senior section. I looked through all of the people who won "Best Smile", "Most Likely To Succeed", "Best Hair", etc., until I made it to "Best Friends". It was a picture of Nicole and I with our two best friends Myles Parrish and Kalin White. We were standing in front of the Incredible Hulk roller coaster at Universal for our Senior trip.

"Aw! They used the picture I sent in!" I squealed.

"You think that's cute, turn the page," I looked at her and she nodded to the book.

Confused, I followed her directions. It was the "Cutest Couple" notables. The couple made me choke on my own spit. It was a picture of Kalin and I sitting in the courtyard laughing.

"What the hell!? How did we win this? We aren't even a couple!"

"You are so naive!" Nicole stopped walking and stood in front of me, "You both totally love each other more than just friends and everyone knows that."

"We do not," I turned my head away so she couldn't see me blushing.

We continued walking out of the building and to the Senior parking lot.

"What's up guys!" Myles came up behind us and slung his arms around our shoulders, "School is finally over and we never have to come back here!"

"Well at least we know you're excited to leave, Myles," I laughed.

"You're laughing at me? I saw who was voted cutest couple, Mrs. Kalin White."

I pushed Myles off of me and punched his shoulder. He kept laughing while clutching onto the bruised area.

"Leechy!" I turned around and saw Kalin making his way towards us. He has called me that since we were 4 because he could not pronounce Aliche. His excuse for calling me that now is, "it just sticks."

Nicole laughed, "Speaking of the happy couple."

"Hey guys! What's up?" Kalin asked when he finally made it over to us.

"We were just talking about how excited we are for graduation tomorrow. Right guys?" I glared at them.

"Um, yeah! Well Myles and I need to go shopping for the graduation party," answered Nicole.

"We do?" Myles said then was elbowed in the ribs by Nic, "Oh yeah! We do! Lots of stuff to buy, so little time."

"Oh OK?" Kalin responded confusedly.

"We will see you guys tomorrow morning, OK? Bye!" Nicole grabbed Myles by the arm and dragged him to her car.

"Bye?" Kalin was still confused, but I talked before he could ask any questions.

"So am I still going to the studio with you?"

"Yeah. Of course! We need to spend what little best friend time we have left together."