3

Kalin P.O.V.

Ring. Ring.

I woke up. I turned to my alarm clock on my nightstand dresser. It was 6:00 a.m. I moved around and felt a body next to me. It was Aliche. She was lying down facing me. She looked so peaceful.

Ring. Ring.

I picked up my phone from the dresser and looked at the caller ID. The tour manager was calling me.

"Hey Jeff, what's up?"

"I wanted to call and say congratulations! Graduation is today right?"

"Um...yeah? Is that all you need?"

"No. I wanted to remind you that tour starts up in a few days and I needed to know if you were bringing along anyone."

I sat up in bed, then quickly regretted it remembering Aliche was next to me. I looked at her and she turned over. "Wait, we are allowed to bring others on this tour?"

"Yeah, I thought you knew that?"

"No, well I have some people I would like to join. If I get their parent's permission"

"Is it Aliche, or Leechy Bear as you like to call her?" he laughed.

I felt my face heat up, "Shut up. It's the nickname I gave her when we were younger."

He continued to laugh, "What's your excuse for calling her that now."

"It just sticks."

"OK, whatever. So you have two people coming along?"

"Absolutely!"

"OK. Well I will talk to you later. I am going to call Myles. Have a great day!"

"Thanks. Bye," I hung up the phone and put it on the charger.

I looked over at the sleeping body next to me, "Leech," I shook her, "Leech wake up. It's graduation day."

~~~~~

{A/N: Aliche's graduation/party dress is on the side}

"Congratulations graduating class of 2014!" announced our principal. We all cheered and the audience applauded. I looked around at my graduating class and met eyes with Aliche. She looked perfect in her navy blue cap and gown. She was wearing beautiful silver stilettos that matched her light makeup. Even without makeup she looks amazing.

What am I doing? Even this morning, I couldn't help but stare at her. But that's been happening a lot lately. Whenever I am not around her, all I do is think about her. And whenever I am with her, she has my undivided attention.

Why is she on my mind all the time? Do I like her? I can't, she's my best friend.

But I do.

I ran over to her. As soon as I made it to her side, hundreds of caps were thrown into the air. I pulled her closer to me and shielded her from all the falling caps.

"Thanks," she laughed.

"No problem! Come on, let's go find our family."

~~~~~

Aliche P.O.V.

"Hey everyone," Kalin stood up from his chair. We all got silent and turned our attention towards him. "So, you all know Myles and I go on tour in a couple of days. And as I have recently figured out this morning, we are allowed to bring guests."

"What are you trying to get at, Kalin?" Mama Star asked suspiciously.

"What I am trying to say is, I was wondering if Aliche would like to come with me?"