BLURP

*OFFICALLY STARTING TO EDIT*

As much as I love a good werewolf story, I think it's time we shake up this genre a bit ;)

My carnivorous beasts are called 'Aardwulf' ( or 'Earth Wolf', a mutation if you will between a wolf and a hyena/aardwolf. The physical characteristics more wolf and the personality characteristics a mix between them both).

*BLURP*

(An Aardwulf Tale of vengeance, loss of innocence, violence and love.)

Lend your ears dear one, for a King is a saint and cannot rule, and his son is a devil and should not.

Remember that and you might live.

*Excerpt*

"Sarah, they will use those devices to ensnare you before you even realise the game has begun, and by then, no measure of fighting or politics will help you, as they've already conquered your mind through something as brittle as your heart."

"Cedri- "

"No. Listen. The fact that you hesitated when I touched you, means you've already lost."

***

She loathed them. Truth be told, she was disgusted at everything they were and everything that they represented. She reviled them for their royalty, their ability to force loyalty and to frivolously sanction destruction.

She loathed them for their carelessness and their entitlement.

She would definitely see them rotting in shallow graves.

It was their fault entirely that Sarah learnt to use a knife before she could use a spoon. It was because of their existence that she craved bloodlust and desired violence. It was their Order that she would never be able to be her aardwulf in true sense or form.

Sarah was entirely loyal, but only to her vengeance. She was self-sacrificial, but only for her family. However, Sarah would never be altruistic nor submissive - such that the nature of an aardwulf was created to be.

She would never be. She could not feel the sanctity of life.

But there were moments, when she would witness innocence in the world around her, that she mourned the loss of her fragile heart. Standing now, however, in front of the Royals, who stole her childhood, broke her father and tore apart her family bonds, she was purely glad for the absence – it would make ripping their hearts out an absolute pleasure. Especially his.