Chapter 9 | It Seems Like Everything Is Going Okay

A/N: Hey guys, this chapter is just a filler xD I don't want to rush anything.

I feel like I'm not being very eventful in this fanfiction. I'm trying, guys, I'm trying :')

Enjoy

-

Frank watched his husband sleep on their bed, gently brushing a few locks of his black hair from his face. He smiled softly at Gerard when he let out a contented sigh, shifting a little bit.

He let his hand drift to their unborn baby, fondness swelling in his heart. He was so happy that they were going to have children of their own. He was so happy that he found Gerard's sonogram, and that he finally told him the truth. He still couldn't believe that Gerard was afraid to tell him, fearing that he would leave him. True, that happened with his last boyfriend, but Frank was his husband....

Frank shook his head and closed his eyes, pushing the thoughts away. What's done is done. He'd have to move on and start focusing on his family.

Gerard was now ready to give birth any day. Frank could practically feel how happy Gerard was inside. But he also sensed his anxiety. Frank comforted him a lot and told him everything would be okay, because he knew it would be.

They now had a name for their baby girl. Bandit Lee Iero. Sometimes Frank would talk to her with Gerard and say, "geerr, come out little monster!" But he knew that wouldn't happen on command.

He himself was very anxious for their baby. He hasn't been there for Gerard's beginning pregnancy, and it hurt him. Gerard told him that in his opinion the first four months were the hardest months for him, and Frank constantly wished he knew and was there for it.

He was suddenly interrupted from his thoughts when Bandit moved from under his hand, as though she could read his thoughts and was trying herself to comfort him. Frank broke out into a wide smile, feeling her small movements and shifts. "Geerr, come out little monster!" He whispered, happiness bubbling in his stomach.

When Frank didn't feel any more movement, he took his hand away and stood up, very quietly making his way out of the room.

His boss let him have a leave due to the baby, so he didn't really have much to do anymore. He decided to just watch TV. He squinted over at the time and blanched. 1 in the morning? Good Lord, he seriously couldn't sleep. He at least thought he slept til 5!

He rubbed his head and sighed. He really needed all the sleep he could get. He was exhausted. Though, his exhaustion probably wasn't as close to Gerard's.

Frank chuckled warmly. In his opinion, he was glad that he was the "man" of the relationship. He couldn't bear the thought of being pregnant himself.

"Frank?" He lifted his head at the sound of his name. Gerard was suddenly sitting beside him on the couch, a blanket wrapped around his shoulders, his hazel haze piercing his.

"What're you doing up, Gee?"

Gerard raised a brow. "I could say the same about you." He replied sassily. "I woke up because a certain someone wasn't at my side."

Frank grinned at him sheepishly. "Couldn't sleep." He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.

Gerard let out a little giggle, which made Frank feel a whole lot happier himself. He then tilted his head. "Does your mom know you're pregnant again?"

Gerard immediately shook his head. "No. I haven't had the courage...." His tone had the finality of the end of the subject.

"Ah."