Chapter 3 | Trust Issues, Nightmares, and Death Remembrances

A/N: Sorry that this story is boring right now, I'm just getting it started. I swear I'll make it better soon.

Have a good day^^

Make sure your chapstick lids are stuck on tightly.

-

Gerard emptied his stomach for the second time that morning, the nausea he was feeling overwhelming him. As soon as he thought he was done, his eyes and mouth watered, and he threw up again, hoping the sounds he was making wasn't very loud.

He panted a little as he clutched the toilet's edges. He nodded after a few minutes then flushed the toilet. He brushed his teeth and sighed.

What a way to start a morning.

He clamored back into bed beside Frank and closed his eyes, exhausted - even though he just woke up.

"Where were you, baby?" Frank's voice slurred from sleep, his arms snaking around Gerard.

"Bathroom." Gerard whispered back. He snuggled into his husband's embrace, finding comfort in it.

"Mm," Frank replied before falling back into slumber, leaving Gerard deep in his thoughts.

He definitely knew he was pregnant again, he was okay with that. He wasn't okay with the fact that Frank didn't know, or that he would possibly leave him.

Gerard closed his eyes and sniffed, sadness overwhelming him.

Even though his baby was barely even formed at all, he rolled out of Frank's arms and rested his hand on his stomach.

Maybe he will accept it. I don't know. If he didn't accept it, then at least it would have one parent. I'll aways be there for my baby. Gerard bit his lip, watching as his eyes readjusted in the gloom. He then thought about the baby.

Girl or boy? What would its name be? Would it be happy?

He didn't even know the gender of his last baby before it became a miscarriage.

Gerard shook himself from that thought. Not now. He thought to himself fiercely.

Carefully, he made his way out of bed and exited the darkened room. He then called his brother. He really needed reassurance.

"Hello?" Came Mikey's voice from the other line.

"Mikey...." He hesitated.

"Gee? What is it?"

"I know it now. I'm pregnant. I swear."

He heard his brother sigh. He was silent for a little while longer, as if thinking of what to say. "I'll be there for you, Gee. Just like I was last time. I promise. But please, tell Frank. He's the father after all. And he's your husband, you can trust him."

"I know. But I'm scared, Mikes. I'm scared this baby will die and it'll be my fault and - and -" His voice broke, he couldn't continue.

"Gerard. It was not your fault last time, either. Remember what the lady said? Most male pregnancy has at least one miscarriage. It's normal."

He knew Mikey was telling him the truth, but he constantly blamed himself for the baby's death. He sniffed, his voice wavering. "I know, Mikey. I think I need to go."

"Ger - " But Gerard hung up on him. He slowly slid to the ground, misery clinging to him. He started shaking violently, a small sob racking up his throat. He lifted his arm to his nose, trying to stop the shaking that was nonstop. His eyes screwed up and he let out a heart-wrenching sob, the noise muffled by his sleeve.