29. Life isn't as long as the alphabet

Magsimula sa umpisa

- Ms. Flowers will think I'm a floozy if I have a man in here, I tell him laughing while caressing his cheek with my thumb.

- Why are you staying here? asks Mason smiling confused.

- Because I like this little bed and breakfast, don't you?

- I love it, smiles Mason. I smile back and roll on top of the werewolf, still kissing him passionately. I push Mason back down on the bed and kiss his chest, going up to his mouth. I hear him laughing. I stop and stare down at him.

- Where is the moonstone?

- Somewhere safe.

- Don't you trust me? I ask frowning.

- I don't trust anyone, answers the wolf.

- You scared I'm gonna kill you? I ask smirking and smiling.

- No, you won't, laughs Mason sounding confident. I kiss his lips, push his chin up to have more space to kiss his neck. Then I bite it. Ow! says Mason pushing me lightly. Kath, easy! I stare back at the man smirking.

- Did I hurt you? Sorry, I answer him smiling and pouting at the same time. I lean back down and lick the blood on his neck, dripping from the bite.

- What happens once I give you the moonstone? questions the werewolf while frowning lightly.

- We'll live happily ever after. I promise, I answer him smiling even though it's a lie.

- I'll bring it tonight, I promise.

- You know I love you, I whisper smiling again.

- I love you too, smiles back and whispers Mason. I lean down and kiss his lips again with passion.

Gillian's P.O.V.

I woke up with the sun shining in my room, a book open on my chest and my phone next to my head. I yawn and take the book off my chest before sitting up. I take my phone and see that I don't have any messages or missing calls. Great! Let's just go take a shower then. I exit my room and enter the bathroom to take my shower. 40 minutes later, I get out of the bathroom, all dressed, my hair and make up done. I don't know why but I feel like it's going to be a long, painful and tough day today. I walk downstairs, take a glass in a cabinet, some animal blood and some human blood. Dad and I started to drink people blood little by little since few days and I have to admit that I feel much... stronger and alive. I pour the red liquid in the glass and few drops of people blood as well. I grab a straw from the cabinet, put it in my glass and go sit on the counter while drinking the liquid. I scroll through my phone, my earphones in my ears, listening to music. I am so into what I am doing that I haven't heard dad entering the kitchen. He takes off one of my earphone, smiling.

- Morning babygirl! says dad joyfully while hugging me and kissing my forehead.

- Ohhh! Someone's happy today, I respond as he pulls away to walk around the counter.

- Well, I'm just happy to see my daughter.

- whatever, I say laughing while he winks at me. Ready for the Charity thing at the Lockwood mansion?

- Yeah, about that. Mason Lockwood is going to be there. I frown while nodding, not getting where he is going. I don't want you near him Lilou, after what he tried to do to you, your uncle and I....

- I'm big enough to defend myself, dad. I know what I can do and who to talk to, I tell him frowning madly and finishing the glass in one gulp. God, he is making me angry since the morning.