As I ran closer, I heard Meg screaming. She was saying her final goodbyes, yelling our names at the top of her lungs and telling her that she loved us. I heard her yell my name.

This only encouraged me.

"Sorry! Excuse me? Are you deaf? I just said excuse me! Just move out of my way!" I yelled, pushing past the people and running across the crosswalks. Adrenaline pumped through my whole body. I was tempted to just shoot my gun in the air, maybe all the people would just finally get out of my way. I almost got hit by 3 cars, but that didn't matter. All I cared about was Meg. I wasn't going to let her go that easy. I finally reached the car, ducking under the bars that were keeping me away from her. I stepped onto the railroad tracks and looked inside the window. Meg was smart and crawled to the back seat. If the car did get hit, she wouldn't have been hurt as much as Walter in the front seat. His eyes were rolled to the back of his head and blood dripping down onto his shirt. My attention turned back to Meg. I could tell this was a struggle since she was tied up.

Her brown eyes brightened as she saw me. She was desperately pounding at the glass, showing me that her hands were tied up.

"Don't talk like that, babe. Don't worry, Meg. I'm going to get you out of this...I promise."

Megan's POV

I was yelling my goodbyes, tears streaming down my face. This was a horrible way to die. Daddy was dead and I couldn't make his feet hit the pedals. I sighed deeply and frantically looked around for anything I could use to free my hands. Nothing. I tried to get people's attention as they walked by but it was no use. They saw the train coming. They were just as scared as I was.

"I LOVE YOU ELLIE! I LOVE YOU LIAM! I LOVE YOU ZAYN! I LOVE YOU NIALL! I LOVE YOU HARRY! I LOVE YOU PERRIE! I LOVE YOU DANIELLE! I LOVE YOU PAUL! AND I LOVE YOU LOUIS TOMLINSON!"

I crawled to the back seat, my whole body in pain. If Daddy didn't beat me, maybe it would be easier to crawl back there. The doors were locked and my hands were tied so tightly, I couldn't reach the unlock button. I couldn't even pull the little bar up to unlock it. I just felt like crying.

Suddenly, my heart stopped when I saw Louis running towards the car. He was pushing past the crowd, hair flipping around him, gun in his hands, arms pumping at his sides, and determination in his eyes. I must admit, he looked sexy. I pounded on the glass as I hard as I could as he crawled under the bar. I put my hand to the glass and he put his hand there too. That was the only thing keeping us apart. This stupid piece of glass.

"Don't you talk like that, babe. I'm going to get you out Meg. I promise." He scared the crap out of me as he pulled his gun out. Was he going to shoot me? No. He wouldn't do that. I scooted back as far as I could as he shot the window, mainly aiming toward the ground, careful not to shoot me. He shot it two times, then I watched as his fist made contact with the glass. His knuckles were bleeding as the glass deepened into his skin. I shuddered seeing that the window still wasn't fully broken yet. Huge cracks were made, but the glass was still keeping us apart.

I looked over and saw the train coming closer. "LOUIS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. It was getting closer, and closer, and closer by the minute. This was the end. Louis would die trying to save me. He probably wouldn't. I heard the train's engine getting louder and louder. I could here the bell ringing frantically. I could see the smoke getting closer and closer. I felt like a damsel in distress, tied up at the railroad tracks in one of those old soundless movies. I needed my Superman more than ever right now.

Louis shot the gun two more times then punched again. It's too late. It's too late. I waited to feel the impact of the train hitting me and the car, but all I felt was Louis grabbing my legs. He pulled me out through the window, careful that I didn't hit my head on the roof of the car. He pulled me close to him as he carried me bridal style and ran away from the scene. I looked back and watched in horror as I saw the train make contact with the car.