Character Sketch

Khanna Family

1. Harleen Khanna - A fun loving lady who loves her family so dearly. She has one son and a daughter. Daughter is settled in USA with husband and a daughter. She is very proud of his grandson for his maturity and commitment.

2. Prakash Khanna - A sweet and loving father and a good human being. He is so kind too. Never miss a chance to help others. He believe that his sons are his fortune.

3. Swetha Khanna - A witty and talkative lady. Her sons are her strength as well as weakness, especially the younger one. He is her pet.

4. Arnav Khanna - The most eligible bachelor and been awarded as the No.1 Entrepreneur in Mumbai. 25 years old. He is called as AK.
Eldest son of Prakash and Swetha.
Handsome, smart, rich and arrogant. Every girls are head over heels for him. Unlike his father, he doesn't get emotional easily unless it is his family matter. Loves his family a lot. Only his grandmother can tackle him.

5. Neil Khanna - Topper in schools and college & joined for MBA in ABC college. 21 years old. Bro of Arnav and youngest son of Prakash and Swetha. Mamma's pet. Smart, intelligent, handsome and fun loving guy. The crush of all the girls in schools and college. But he is waiting for his dream princess, a beauty with brains. His brother Arnav is his idol.

Mehta Family :

1. Dayawanti Mehta : Owner of Mehta Industries. A strong, strict, adamant and stubborn business woman. Loves her family a lot. She does anything to win a contract in business. Her only weakness are her grand daughters.

2. Ashish Mehta : Elder son of Dayawanti Mehta. Recently shifted to Mumbai from London, to take care of Mehta Industries since it is going on a loss. He was in London for the past 12 years with his family. He is a kind and genuine person.

3. Ayesha Mehta : Wife of Ashish Mehta. A sweet, kind, soft spoken and loving lady who loves her family immensely.

4. Khushi Mehta : Eldest daughter of Ashish and Ayesha. A bubbly, chirpy, sweet, kind and sensitive lady. 23 years old. She always wants to be an independent lady like her grandmother. An interior designer by profession. She is more a traditional girl, always in her Salwar suits.

5. Avni Mehta : Youngest in Mehta family, sister of Khushi and daughter of Ashish & Aysha. She is a lively, smart, intelligent, sweet and stubborn 20 year old lady. Nobody could defeat her till date in anything. Be it in studies, competition, debate or in silly fights. She makes sure that she always wins. She is more like a Tom boy and always protects her elder sister from all the mischief. Everyone loves her. Favorite of all her family.

6. Ketan Mehta : Son of Dayawanti and bro of Ashish Mehta. A nice guy who always obeys his mother and bro.

7. Hetal Mehta : Wife of Ketan. Loves her family.

8. Rhea Mehta : Daughter of Ketan and Hetal. Cousin of Khushi and Avni. 6 months elder than Avni. They both joined same college for MBA. Best friend of Avni. Girl friend of Ali.

Other Characters :

1. Neela Parikh : Sister of Ayesha. Settled in London with her husband Kabeer and 5 year old daughter Mishti. She loves avni more than her own child. She always sees her own mini version in Avni.

2. Fatima Parikh : Mother of Ayesha, Neela and Amer. Amer is settled in USA with his wife. Staying in Mumbai with her grandson Ali.

3. Ali : Grandson of Fatima, son of Amer and nephew of Ayesha and Neela. Staying with his grandmom since he joined college after schooling from USA. Best friend of Neil. Boy friend of Rhea.

4. DD, Mithali, Juhi, Vidhyut and sunheri. Friends of Neil and Ali.