five

ADELINE AND LOKI TALKED FOR WHAT seemed like hours when in fact it was only around 1 hour

ADELINE AND LOKI TALKED FOR WHAT seemed like hours when in fact it was only around 1 hour. Sighing, Adeline stood up pouting slightly before addressing Loki "I better get going before my idiotic brother sends out a search party but," she paused thinking her next words carefully "It was really nice talking to you and I hope we can do it again sometime- I mean if you want, we don't have to I-."

"That would be quite pleasant Addy." Loki cut her off with a small grin tugging at his lips.

Adeline sighed with relief knowing she hadn't made a fool out of herself before turning to walk out the door throwing Loki a peace sign saying "Goodbye prince." Missing the soft look Loki sent her way.

Making her way down the corridor Adeline prepared herself for the conversation to come knowing it wouldn't end well. I could always dye my hair pink and move to Mexico she thought.

Walking back into the main room Adeline slightly smiled at the sight in front of her, amused. All the Avengers were cuddled up on the sofa watching Frozen. They had big bowls of popcorn and snacks spilt and laid out everywhere. Thor, Clint and Bucky were singing along to Let It Go, raising there arms wildly in the air. Looking and Peter her smile faltered. He looked so natural and comfortable with the group of superheroes that she envied it. Don't get her wrong she loved her Aunt May so much and was very grateful towards her for taking her and her brother in when their parents died but she was always busy with work. Never the less she pushed down the jealous feeling and thought At least he has someone to depend on. Awkwardly she cleared her throat and shifted nervously as everyone's eyes turned towards her.

"ADDY!" Peter exclaimed shooting up from his place between Steve and Thor and running over to her "Thank God you're okay, I was so worried." "Err why I was just in the library." she questioned. "Yeah, but you were with LOKI. You know the evil God who tried to kill us all." he responded.

Adeline rolled her eyes and said "Shut up. Loki's nice, nicer than your annoying ass."

At this Tony laughed and said "We are talking about the same Loki right ballerina?" At the nickname the said girl scoffed crossing her arms over her chest. "Pretty sure there's only one Loki we both know." she retaliated.

Trying to diffuse the situation Steve quickly said "Adeline do you want to come sit down with us and finish the film with us?" Shaking her head, "No-no it's fine I better get going. I've got school tomorrow and dance in the morning so I should go to bed. But um thanks for dinner." Trying not to look disappointed Steve nodded "Right right well urm you're welcome, and you can come round anytime sweetheart. Are you sure you can get home alright?" he questioned worriedly. "Yeah it's fine it's only 9pm I usually have to walk home from dance at like 10/10:30 pm depending if I've done enough those practices." Steve furrowed his eyebrows "Well that doesn't sound right how come you don't get picked up?" "Urm," she paused looking over at Peter "No they're always busy and I don't want to bother them so I just got used to doing stuff on my own you know?" "Yeah but it's dangerous for a young girl like you walking the streets on your own. Come I'll take you." Steve said standing up and grabbing his car keys.

"N-no it's fine honestly you don't have to. Seriously." she exclaimed shaking her head rapidly becoming awkward at the thought of being in a car with Captain America. Alone. "Nonsense of course I'll take you come on." Adeline sighed before turning and following Steve.

"OH WAIT," she and Steve stopped as she turned to Peter " It's not like last time." she assured her worried brother. "It's just a stupid diet I've got to do. Competition seasons coming up and Miss.Emilia thinks it would be best if I lost a few pounds for it. So don't worry I've got it all under control." she promised. Natasha sighed "Listen kid, you don't need to loose any weight you're perfect just the way you are and already so skinny." Adeline shifted on her feet secretly rolling her eyes at the same bull crap she's heard before. "Yeah I know I've heard it a thousand times before."

"Just please be careful? And listen to your body if your hungry you've got to eat. Bruce would you mind giving her a check up?" Peter said. Bruce nodded "Of course."

"Woah I don't need a check up, I'm not sick." Adeline protested. "Please just to check your vitals. I just need to know if you're healthy." "Fine. But I'm not happy about it." "Right Adeline if you just come over on Saturday I'll do it then what time is good for you?" Bruce asked. "Well on Saturday I have dance 9am - 7pm, so after 7?" "Sure sounds good see you then." he nodded.

Adeline turned towards the rest of the Avengers "Bye then." Hearing a chorus of 'Goodbye' 's back before turning and walking out of the Avengers town with Steve.