Chapter thirteen.

Today is the prom day,but here i am sitting next my date,my bestfriend

It's been two days and he's in a coma,Monty would stay by my side and im thankful for that. Jeff's parents came and they start crying when they saw his condition,it was sad.

The guys didn't want go to prom but i forced them to,i told them if anything happens ill call. Monty obviously didn't go.

I held jeff's hands and smiled.

"How long do you jeff?" Monty suddenly asked,i looked at him and smiled.

"Ten years ago," i said and smiled,remembering how we met.

"How did you meet him,babe?" He asked and my heart flattered when he called me babe.

"My iceCream fell on the sandbox and i start crying,jeff minutes later came with two ice-creams,he gave me one and for himself one. We ate it, at first i called him IceCream buddy,but then we start becoming more. At school in sixth grade we became bestfriends. Im honestly the luckiest." I said smiling sadly.

"Tell me stories about you guys." He said,i smiled sadly remembering all the good times we had but then my smile faded away. I was scared that i might lose him.

"Uh,when we were sixteen jeff wanted to get matching tattoos i laughed and told him that he looks young and they wont agree,he told me that he knows a guy and that we're getting our tattoos free. So i agreed, we lied to our parents and told them that we're going to the library to study, i got the Alphabet J on my finger and he got S." I said showing him both of our tattoos.

"We have forever and always, as well in our wrists." I said,showing him and few tears fell,monty grabbed me and put me on his lap before wiping my tears.

"When we were ten, he told me that he would marry me if i didn't find the perfect guy,he told me if i did he wants to make sure he won't hurt me or else him,Justin and Bryce would end him. So be careful buddy." I said and smiled at him,he pulled me into a kiss and i smiled in the kiss.

"Why the hell did i wake up to this?" Someone said,we pulled away and i saw jeff groaning, i rushed to his side and hugged him.

"Ouch, you're hurting me!"

"Fuck it,i was so scared that i would lose you!" I said and kissed his forehead,monty went and called the nurse.

"What is today?" He asked.

"Sunday." I said and sat.

"Shit the prom!" He said and i rolled my eyes.

"Its fine jeff,we can have a prom for our inner circle." I said, he smiled at me. When the nurse came she asked me nicely to leave the room, i nodded and told jeff that ill be outside.

"Baby?" Monty said,i looked at him.

"Will you go on a date with me? After jeff's leaves the hospital?" He asked and i smiled before pulling him into a kiss.

"I would love to." I said and smiled at him,he smiled back.