Chapter eleven.

I woke up and sighed in relief when i realized it's Sunday,i grabbed my phone and saw a text message from Tony

I woke up and sighed in relief when i realized it's Sunday,i grabbed my phone and saw a text message from Tony. Ha? We stopped talking ever since me going to Juvie.

Tonyyy:
Heard you're with monty :3 you're finally getting it with your crush aye ;)

Silver:
Oi mate,you're alive!!!

Tony:
-Haha very funny -_-
-if you haven't noticed im not in school as well.

Silver:
Yeah i didn't notice.

Tony:
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed,anyway i had family issues so im so sorry.

Silver:
Its fine,you're still my bestfriend but obv after jeff

Tony:
Ouch :P

Silver:
Gotta go to see if ma babeeh is down stairs!!

I chuckled before throwing my phone on my bed,i went to the bathroom and did my business,after that i went downstairs.

"Oh alex is here." I said,disappointed that its not monty.

"Yay!" He said sarcastically i rolled my eyes and slapped his head.

"I need to dye my hair." He said and i nodded.

"Yeah me too,come on." I said and got up,he raised his eyebrow.

"We're gonna and get a hair dye." I said and wore my slippers.

"But you're in your PJ's!" He said and i shrugged,it was a hello kitty pants and a baggy shirt.

"So?come on before monty comes!" I said,he sighed and followed me outside to the car.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

When we arrived home,we straightly went to the guest bathroom not wanting to ruin mine's.

"Im scared." I said,alex had already opened the dye and is putting it on his hair.

"Why?" He asked and i rolled my eyes.

"What if monty doesn't like it?" I asked and he sighed.

"Then fuck him." He said and i laughed,when he finished he grabbed my box dye and told me to sit.

"Do you trust me?" He asked and i nodded,he start doing his job while me being blind folded.

"Okay,so im done with my hair,yours need half an hour or so,so just wait here,ill go and see if monty is downstairs." He said and i nodded,i removed the bandana from my eyes and grabbed my phone, i start playing some games until alex came and told me that i have to wash my hair,so i took a shower.

I dried my hair and smiled, Alex is good.

I put my hair in a bun and went downstairs to see all of the guys,and hannah

"Damn alex,i like your brown hair." I said and ruffled his hair,i sat on Monty's lap and pecked his lips.

Everyone was talking while me and monty were scrolling through our phones,a piece of hair fell on my face and monty gasped.

"Why the fuck is this piece of hair is blonde?" He asked,i bit my lip and sighed.

He removed my hair from the bun and gasped.

"Baby." He groaned and i raised my eyebrow.

"But,I love your natural hair." He sighed and pouted,i laughed and kissed his lips.

"I need a new change anyway." I said,shrugging.

"I love the new hair,Vee." Jeff said and i smiled,blowing a kiss to him.

"Thanks boo." I said.

"Hey hey,take that kiss and the word boo back!" Monty said and we all laughed.

Oh how i wanted to capture this moment,everyone was happy.

But happiness doesn't last for long.