Chapter one.

Phoebe tonkin as in silver walker.

I opened the door and groaned when i saw lots of people with red cups in their hands

"Silver?" Bryce said and i faked a smile,

"What are you doing here?i thought you're coming back in a week or so?" He said and i rolled my eyes.

"You thought wrong,And a party? Really?" I asked and he laughed.

"Classic bryce." I said and grabbed my suitcase.

"SILVER IS BACK!" Bryce yelled and i rolled my eyes,everyone looked at me with fear in their eyes and i smirked. Good.

"Vee! You're back." Jeff said and pulled me into a bear hug,i smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Hey,jeffy." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Still with the nickname?"

"Always." I said smirking,i waved at everyone and went to my room to unpack.

Someone knocked on my door and i closed my eyes.

"Come in." I said and bryce entered.

"Aren't you coming down?" He asked and i shook my head.

"Wow,juvie really changed you." He said and i pushed him outside of my room.

"Fuck off." I said and slammed the door into his face.

"Or not." I heard him saying before sighing,i sat on my bed and rubbed my forehead.

It's hard to be back,everyone believes that i killed someone. But i didn't. I never even touched him.

Bryce believes that i never touched him,he believed me when no one did. Well jeff,monty,zach and justin did as well.

The rest? Clay? My bestfriend? He never believed me. He called a me a killer. A murder and that ill burn in hell for killing him.

I quickly wiped my tears and took a huge breathe. Im strong i can do it. I thought.

I opened my door and went downstairs and raised my eyebrow. Where is the music? I went to the living room and saw bryce and his friends.

"Where is everyone?" I asked and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Everyone left when they knew there was a murder in the house,come on baby i wanna go." Skye told clay and i raised my eyebrows, both of them left and i swear to god i saw hatred in clay's eyes.

"Welcome back!" Justin said and pulled me into a hug,i smiled and pulled away.

"Who's this new girl?" I asked zach.

"Oh! Im hannah." She said and i smiled at her,she seems nice.
Brown short hair and hazel-ish eyes.

"Is there any dr-"

"No." Bryce said and i rolled my eyes.

"Come on,bryce!"

"Drugs is one of the reasons you went to juvie." Justin mumbled and i rolled my eyes.

"So?" I said and bryce sighed.

"Silver,your attitude." Bryce said and i raised my eyebrow.

"You're older than me by 5 freaking minutes,that doesn't make you the boss of me."

"Day one and already drama,nice." Monty said,i rolled my eyes and sat on his lap.

"School is in two days, you guys excited?" Zach asked.

"Omg! Cant wait for everyone glaring at me and spray on my locker the word killer!" I said sarcastically and monty chuckled.

"Dont worry,ill beat them up if they did." Justin said and i smiled.

"And that's why you're my favorite love." I said and winked.

"HEY!" The boys yelled and i chuckled.