Chapter 4

"So what don't I know about him." I already knew that something had to be wrong with him, I was just glad that I wasn't crazy.

"So basically, we saw on his record that he has done this kind of stuff before."

"You mean like kidnapping ", I responded.

"Not just that I mean scamming girls to giving him food, clothes, houses, and other items. On top of that pretending to be their girlfriends to get the goal of kidnapping. He has gone under so many names, but the one name that he chose twice was Logan Micheals."

"Wow, well ok, how do we find my mom?"

"We don't, you have to say behind and the police force and I will try to look for your mom."

I angrily looked at him with deep hatred because I wanted to be the one to save my mom and for me to see where her so-called boyfriend is. The police won't do anything anyways so I hatched a plan to find my mom myself.

"Ok I will stay behind and let you guys do your job", I replied.

"Thank you, now we must go to find your mom, bye."

"Bye," I said then as they went I followed them towards the door and shut it behind them.

Meanwhile, my neighbors were still there and they looked confused as heck, I forgot that I still had to live with them. My mom and I didn't really interact with the neighbors as much so what I did was look and gave them an I'm ok smile, then left to go to my room. To be honest I'm still as confused as the neighbors,  this all happened super fast.

My neighbors then called me down just after I finally got situated in my bed.  I stomped down the stairs not giving a care in the world. I asked them,
"What do you want? "
The couple looked at eachother and the wife said,
"First of we are very sorry about your situation I know out must be hard losing your mom and finding out the step dad you trusted for 3 years turned out to be insane."
Well I never trusted him in the first place but okay.
"I know that sounded wrong but the point is we want you to feel as safe a possible and tell us if you needed anything."
I just looked at them with a blank expression. I didn't know how to react at this point. I just felt strange and I wanted to go away from this conversation. So I gestured my hand in a waving motion and said,
"Goodbye."
Just as I reached the middle step my neighbor stopped me and said,
"Wait! I forgot to give you this package."
She handed me the package I said thanks then I left to go to my room.  Not giving a care in the world because I felt emotionless at this point I opened the package and saw something my eyes couldn't unsee. I think I was about to pass out from fear.

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while I have been going through a lot lately but I hope that I didn't lose you.  Comment on what you want to happen next or what you think might happen next, and make sure to follow me to follow my stories.