BLEACHED RIBCAGES.

stargirl taught me how to love the sky

dangling our limbs from four storey balconies. red rimmed glass soda bottles in our left hand and blood shot eyes in our right, cus all me and my baby do is stare at the sun, till our eyes melt to neon acrylic in which mother earth paints as the sun and moon. they ask how it feels to know that stargirl will always love the sky more than me.

stargirl's silver skin makes my knees buckle and my heart spiral into stellar oblivion, she brings it to her teeth and says it tastes like crushed meteor and my soul erupts into 4th of july fireworks and everything unextraordinary.

behind the drapings of sheer linen curtain skies and streetlamps filled of nebulae, you'll find stargirl dangling her moonshine legs from the four story balcony tearing her cèleste soul up into fragments of stardust and tucking them between the sun's fingernails, so everytime the sun blows her a kiss, stargirl drifts with her head amongst the clouds, counting the stars she had placed amongst the milky realms in which she likes to call her home.

and i know her home will always be too far out of reach for my heart and i've come to realise that although everyone but the sky will always love stargirl, stargirl will never love anyone like she does the sky.

///another gif because the lost boys is and willalways be my fave movie

the lost boys is and will
always be my fave
movie. g'night yall///