Chapter - 1

HERE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF "HIS POSSESSIVENESS SEASON 2"

Scene opens at a room, a girl is sitting in a corner of the room.

Only the sound of heavily rain is can heard in the room.

A thunderstorm light fall in the girl's face. She's Piya. She didn't affect of this sounds. She's lost in her own world.

The dry tears are in her eyes, face. She's tired for crying. Then she looks outside and stand up.

" I can't" she said and a loan tears escape from her eyes.

2 months before,

A couple is sleeping hugging each other's, the sun rays fall from there's face Reval that's Abhiya.

Piya open her eyes and looking at Abhay who's sleeping peacefully hugging her.

She smile looking at him and caressing his hairs then a small blush come on her realization that they're naked.

After 2 years, still she feels shy as it is in her nature and Abhay enjoy it a lot.

She slowly take his hand and get up, made a pillow in her place.

She wears Abhay's shirt which is in floor and went towards window. But then the mirror catch her eyes. She comes near mirror and shyly looking at her cheeks, neck which is filled with red marks of Abhay.

"Such a devil" she mummer.

Piya make faces of it because she feels so embarrassed of all this, she can't go as like but she have to out today as today they have to go back Mumbai.

She opens the window curtains and looking at the beautiful nature of Kerala.

All though it's her second honeymoon everyone say. But how much it's important to them. Only she's know. It's not only honeymoon, it's a need, want otherwise the daily schedule will make her insane.

She admires the view and smile sadly. Because they have to go today evening. If it in her hand she will never go but she have too.

She is so lost in the beauty of nature that she didn't realize Abhay wake up.

Abhay looking at her and smile, he put his Short and comes behind Piya. He's looking at her lost in deep thoughts.

He hugs her from back and gives wet kisses on her neck. Feeling his heat of body and sensual kiss she comes back in world and touch his hand which is in her stomach.

" Abhay not again, you didn't let me sleep whole night" Piya said breathing heavily.

Abhay didn't give ear her and make her face to him. He kissed her passionately.

The kiss aroused so much both of them, Piya is still sore because of last night hard sex. But still her body reacts.

She didn't know why she considers last night as ' hard sex' not to 'made love' but maybe because of what happened. That all snaps when she finds again naked in front of him.

Abhay comes over her and starting kiss her lips while touching her whole body with his hands. Soon his hand replace with his lips and all time Piya is moaning his name.

When he entered into her she feels pain because she's still sore but this time it's not hard...and now she can say this morning they 'made love'.

After sometime they gets fresh and Abhay went out to order breakfast for his own and she knows very well why they didn't go downstairs.

She take a deep sighs, why can't she make him understand? Is it her problem or him?..... maybe it's about situation, time and Piya know how much Abhay feel insecure and possessive about her.

Because he loves her so much, maybe only her he love like this that's why he feels insecure.

There's a always different between sex and made love..you can't never make love when you're angry, disturb it will never considered as make love. It can call as sex and Piya also consider last night as sex, it's not first time.

He's angry really angry and all because of her. She knows everything what he likes, what he dislikes buy sometimes she also need a space but for Abhay if you say this he feels scared, Afraid.. maybe you wanna leave him.

Last night when Abhiya went a party which held in the hotel, Abhay gets busy in his office phone calls.

Sometimes she really jealous with his phone and office.

But then she looks all couples are dancing and she wants to dance with Abhay but then a man come and asked her for dance.

For the sake of good manners she said Yes but he's good, friendly. Piya is talking to him when she feels gaze on her.

She looks there and find Abhay standing there. Abhay looking the the man's hand on her waist.

She moves back....she really feel scared sometimes, it's not first time but the day by day it becomes more intense. She really can't talk to any other boy's.

She gulped looking at Abhay and he held her hands and take her upstairs there's room.

He locked the room and looking at her in anger...." Why? I told you that I didn't like but why can't you listen to me" Abhay shouted.

Piya flinch at his voice but looking at her face Abhay cups her cheeks and kissed her forehead..." Baby you know.. please sorry , don't get angry and try to understand I really didn't like when someone touch you" Abhay said, his voice is sweet but his eyes can show that he's still angry on her. Piya nods and Abhay smile.

They didn't back to the party and gets intimate but it's not soft one it's hard one showing some rights and anger.

Piya loves him so much...but still she's a human, she's feeling pain. It's not first time but the Love is more than some pain. And in the end the LOVE is always win and she can welcome his every type of touch.

And why not... she's only his and he's only hers.

She looks up at Abhay who's come with her favorite breakfast and a smile comes on her lips. Both eat the breakfast with feeding each other.
___________________________

How's that chappy guy's??

What you think about Abhay..did he right on his place??

Did piya right on her place??

Please please please like comment and share. And please tell me should I continue or not...I know it's too boring chapter 😂😂...

guys as I said I can't update daily but I'll try my best.

Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️