Chapter -5

Scene opens at office

Piya doing her file works and again and again looking the watch and hell tense.

35 minute left to complete the 1 hours.

A knock in her door

" Come in " she said but she's so busy in file so she didn't look up.

" Oh..so busy I see" said a girl voice

Piya looks up

" Oh maya " come sit and yes I've only "15 minutes" said looking at watch

" 15 minutes??..and what are you doing all this files. It's not important so much that's you are so hurry" Maya said looking the files.

" Abhay sir said. I've only 1 hour to complete all files" piya said and Maya shocked.

" Piya you are talented I must say. You complete 7 files in 45 minutes" Maya said looking the complete files

" But still I've 5 files and 10 minutes" piya said again looking at watch

" Let me help you " Maya said and helped her.

After 10 minutes

" Omg..all complete. Yess " piya scarm and clapping like a child.

" Relax piya " Maya said and clam down her. "Well, I don't know why abhay sir give u this unless paper work but one thing I know if you didn't complete it.. Abhay sir going to fired you." Maya Said and give piya a sympathy type look.

" But I complete it " piya said and smile

" Yes. And you have to otherwise-" Maya said but cut to hear the intercom sound.

" Come with all files" Abhay said and Piya stand up with all files.

" Thanks Maya. If you didn't help me I'll never available to complete it " piya said and left.

Piya Knock the door and come inside after hearing " come in"

Piya stand in front of abhay but didn't look at him. She's looking at floor.

" So done with all files " Abhay said

" Yes sir " piya said

" Set all files this shelf (point towards the right corner shelf) and set all according to dates " Abhay said.

Piya set all files according to dates. She can feel Abhay's eyes on her.

' oh god piya . Let's do all this fast and left' she thought as she feels uncomfortable.

" Done sir " piya said still looking at floor.

" Yeah. But it's just starting let's see how could you win. You have know the consequences of mess with Abhay Raichand " abhay said in cold tone and piya looking at him.

Abhay smirk evilly and piya gulped

" Get lost " abhay said and piya Left

Piya comes in her cabin and sighs and sit in chair.

" Oh god. I can't do it. He's testing my nerves and anytime could it blast. No one ever get my nerves that's way. I feel so much angry on him " piya said to herself.

Abhay's POV

When I saw that girl my anger boiled. What the hell is she doing here. But the way she looking here and there I feel great. 'good that you know what you mess' I thought and I'm about to fired her but then I saw her.

She's look beautiful and sexy in her way. In this clothes she's looking hot so how she's looking when she wearing shorts. 'sorry' good she'll be sorry. I decided I'm not going to fired her. How can I didn't notice her in this bar. Now forget it.

She's doing her files very fast. I saw her in my cameras but it's not possible within 1 hours. I called my secretary Maya.

" Yes sir? "

" Go and help Miss Dobriyal. I want all files " said I cut the call.

Maya is not only my secretary. She's a friend. Soon she'll be going from here because her marriage fixed with some Danish. She knows me very well but didn't say anything against me. Well that's good for her.

I looked everything how she curse me and doing her work , Maya help her. Maya looking again and again in cameras. I know she definitely understand I'm looking at them.

In hour she's finished and clapping like a child and made a smirk in my face. "My flavour of month".

When she comes back with files I told her to set in shelf. She's looking hot, I can't remove my eyes on her but she didn't look at me.

I know how can make her look at me.

" Yeah. But it's just starting let's see how could you win. You have know the consequences of mess with Abhay Raichand " I said in cold tone there now she's looking at me in wide eyes.

I dismissed her and she left.

I called Mr. Murthe my personal P.D

" Hello Mr. Murthe I'm Abhay Raichand " I said in Stern voice

" Yes sir"he said

" I want all information about Piya Dobriyal. All means all " I said

" Ok sir just sent her pic " he said and I cut the call.

Writer's POV

After cutting the call abhay smirk evilly and looking at his computer.

He's looking at her every action which is Arousal his desires.

Maya enter Piya's cabin and give her today's others work and before she left she glance at the camera.

Abhay looking at her work. No not work he's looking at her not in good way.

After some time abhay eyes contact with his computer broke in a knock of his door.

" Come in " he said

Kabir enter.(Kabir work in his office I said before)

" Sir this is all the financial condition of MK Marge deal " Kabir said in business tone and give Abhay the file.

Abhay took it and starting to read.

" Ok good Mr Rathore. Now u can leave and I want J.k. industry's every information soon " Abhay said

"Ok sir " Kabir left saying this.

After Kabir left again his eyes went to his computer. There we can see piya so much busy in her work.

Abhay smirk and then start to doing his work and Soon the launch time comes.

Abhay so much busy so he order his lunch in his cabin and started eating I and working both at the same time.

Another side piya talking to Misha in phone.

" No. No Misha he didn't say anything and now leave the matter " piya lied to Misha

" Okk then fine and eat ur launch now " Misha said and cut the call.

Piya open her bag and look the tiffin which is made by her Dad.

She opens it and start eating and Soon received a message and after reading it Piya take a deep sighs.

' oh god I hate all this ' piya said to herself but then smile little.
__________________________

So here New chappy how's it??

U like it or hate it???

What you think about abhay??

What you think about the flavour of month???

What massage received piya??

Please share your opinion and comment.

All silent readers please comment. Your like, comments my precious gift 😘

Guess what gonna happen next.