"Hey, Dani! You like kissing, right?" Bryce snorted.

"Totally!" Daniel puckered his lips. It's so weird to look at a very big guy loves kissing.

"You got four new guys to kiss." Bryce wiggled his eyebrows and snorted. I saw the four gays smiling from ear to ear like crazy.

"Um... No." Daniel shook his head from left to right. I looked at the four gays and their face dropped. They are so disappointed. Haha.

"Why Dani?" I asked trying to hide my smile.

"I don't know. I just don't feel like kissing them, and guys doesn't wanna be kissed but four of them were smiling like they wanna rape me!" Dani hid from Bryce's back.

"Because they're all gays!" Bryce's voice boomed and laughed his ass out. Alone.

All of their jaws dropped.

"What? They're gays?!" Ian, Pepper, Mark and Lisa said in unison.

"Dammit! Yes! We are gays!" Dame retorted. I don't know if he's mad, shy, irritated, or annoyed. It's like everything's mixed up.

"And proud!" It was Seth this time.

"So, how about let's have our barbecue party!" I chirped trying to lessen the tension.

"That's a good idea! Let's go to the beach!" Ian clasped his hands and smiled to us.

We all followed him through the beach. I can feel Pepper boring her eyes to my back. She really hates me. Well, the feeling is mutual.

"You are really a jerk." I said to Bryce and he just gave me his infamous smirk.

"You love jerks and gays." He snorted and I rolled my eyes.

All of us were enjoying talking to one another except Bryce and Ian. And also our food. Guys and gays were drinking. Daniel, well, shoving a lot of food in his mouth.

"Hey, guys. Let's go swimming." Pepper stood up taking off her clothes leaving her with a red bikini. Show off.

Wow, now be ready to freeze.

I looked at the guys but nobody was looking at her not even Ian but me and Lisa.

"Jess, let's go swimming!" Lisa exclaimed while taking off her clothes too.

"No. It's cold." I shook my head.

"It's okay, Love. The water is not cold even at night and I'm going with you." Bryce smirked, stood up and pulled me up on my feet.

"Fine." I smiled. I can feel my cheeks burning. How can he do this to me? He's so good at making me blush.

"I'm also going!" Mark winked at Lisa and she giggled.

"Me too." Ian said. We were all standing up and started to walk to the water.

"Wait for me! Don't leave me here!" Dani ran towards us. He doesn't want to be left with four gays, huh. He's afraid to be raped. Haha.

"And we're not going to stay here!" Brad said and they all followed.

"Dani, when will I get my kisses?" Collin puckered his lips. We all laughed except Daniel who ran as fast as he could to the beach.

"This is fun. One versus four. Here we come, Dani!" Brad teased him.

"Don't go near me! Or else I'm gonna kick your balls!" Daniel yelled.

"They loved that, Dani!" Mark snorted.

"God, kill me now! Please send your sharks and make them eat me!" Dani still yelling.

"Stupid! This is an artificial beach!" Ian said and we all laughed.

I took off my top and shorts leaving me with my dark blue bikini. I saw Bryce giving me a dirty smirk.

"Stop it." I said trying to stop myself giggling.

"I can't." Bryce scooped me into his arms and ran to the water. And he threw me. The water was really warm.

"Jerk!" I stood up coughing. I drank some water and yuck!

He was just laughing his ass and hugged me. "Whatever, Love."

"Stop throwing me in the water. You did this already the second time!" I groaned. He just smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"I just can't stop throwing you to the water. I love your reaction when you come out of the water, you really looked so pissed. You looked so hot. Pissed and wet." He made the last word sounds dirty that earn him a pinch on his ass.

"Aw!" He flinched.

"Chicken fight!" I saw Lisa sitting on Mark's shoulders and Pepper on Ian's shoulder.

"We're on!" Bryce exclaimed. "Get on my shoulder, Love." Bryce lowered himself and I sat on his shoulders.

"Fight!" Dani shouted.

Bryce had a tight grip on my legs. He was so strong like I won't fall on his shoulders.

Lisa fell down first since Pepper pushed her hard.

Now, it between me and you, Pepper.

"Show me what you got!" Pepper clicked her tongue and if looks could kill, I could be dead right now.

"Bring it on!" I just gave her a smirk.

She pushed me so hard and of course I fought back.

~Give up, bitch!~ She mouthed.

~over my dead body, no!~ I mouthed, pushing her as hard as I could and she fell.

"Yes! We won! Way to go, Love!" Bryce hugged me as soon as I got off from his shoulders.

"Well, someone strong was carrying me." I smirked at him. Let's just give this guy some ego boost.

"Bryce, I'll just drink water inside. All the game made me thirsty." I said.

"I'll go with you."

"No, it's fine. Jus stay and enjoy here."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I smiled at him.

"Okay, it's just there with the juices are and come back as soon as you can." He smiled back.

I went back to the artificial shore and there was no more juice or water but alcoholic drinks. I'm not gonna drink that. So, I went back to the mansion and look for the kitchen.

God, where's the kitchen and the place was really huge.

After many years of searching. Kidding, just minutes, I saw the kitchen.

I chugged down the cold water and it feels so good. My dry throat is now perfect!

"Aaaah!" God, why was the lights were shut? Everything's dark. I can't see anything and I can't memorize the way out. Shit.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" Some one pulled my shoulders! Oh my God!

"Please, don't kill me!" I pleaded.

"I'm not gonna kill you!" I know that voice...

"Ian, let's get out."

"No." He said and crushed his lips to mine. I didn't kissed him back and tried to push him as hard as I could but he didn't even move a muscle. Bryce, where are you when I needed you the most?

######Hey, guys!!! What do you think about this chapter?!? Ian likes Pepper, right? So, why did he kissed Jessica???

Let me hear what you think!

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked it!!! XOXO######

Please quomment! XD