This wolf was a dark brown, yet some parts were shaded with a lighter (almost chocolate) brown. Underneath the drawing were a few points, I could tell it was Harry's handwriting. 

Alpha Werewolves. Born, cursed or bit. Strong, higher-ranked, leaders.

Appearance (?): Large, brown (normally influenced by hair colour), large canines, large green eyes.

Status: Alive.

Wolf type: Alpha pending. 

UNCERTAIN. 

What the hell is all this? 

"What are you doing?" I quickly shut the book looking up to see Niall and Harry glaring at me. He bent over and snatched the book from my hands, his eyes wide and burning into mine. 

"I... it was just there and I thought-"

"That you'd snoop? Look through something that clearly isn't yours?" He interrupted me, his voice laced with venom. I watched his jaw and hands constantly clench, if he pressed any harder against the notebook it would be torn in two. 

"I'm s-"

"What did you see?" He snapped.

"Nothing," I lied.

He bent down so he was only inches away from my face, I knew everybody in the cafeteria was looking at us. Even Niall was looking at me with disappointment. I didn't want to meet Harry's gaze, because he was honestly terrifying me right now. His cheeks were tinted red along with his widened eyes, if looks could kill I would not be here right now. "Don't lie to me, Cassandra," he spat. 

"I just saw a few drawings, that's all... I swear," my voice was barely a whisper. 

"Don't ever look through my things! You hear me?" 

I nodded.

He turned his head and began walking out of the cafeteria. "You all right?" It was Niall.

"Yeah, just really confused. All I did was look at his drawings. I didn't even knew he drew." 

"Harry just... invading personal property is wrong, Cass. You should know what Harry's reaction would be by now. He's a concealed person, and he likes it that way," he says. 

He sure is concealed all right, my conscience says. 

"I don't get what set him off. All I did was see a few drawings and analysis'?" It came out more of a question than it did a statement, because honestly I had no idea what it was. 

Niall sat on the seat with was occupied by Harry not too long ago. "What exactly did you see, Cass?"

His tone was strong and his features were serious, with his brow furrowed and his arms crossed against his chest. There was no big deal with a few doodles, yet why were they making such a fuss?

"I saw a few drawings of wolves—or... werewolves."

The crease in his brows was gone, he blinked a few times and cleared his throat before telling me to continue. 

"Some were just regular sketches of wolves, but there was this really big one. Big and black, and it had these huge teeth. But besides the drawing there was a name printed on the corner-"

"What name?" Niall interrupted, his feet were tapping on the ground and his hands slightly trembling. 

"Dave Styles."