DANGER

Jimins only cute when he's around you. But he changes once he sees you holding hands with another man.

{Preview}

"Is he your boyfriend now or what?"

"Wh-"

"Stop pushing my buttons y/n."

He chuckles slightly as you decided to face him, your brows arched in confusion. You stood there frozen as you notice your friend no longer smiling his eye smile, But instead, shooting you a mischievous smirk.

"Chim.. Are you okay?"

He tilts his head to the side before letting out a bitter chuckle. This was your first time seeing this side of him.

You didn't like it, and neither did you want to put up with it.

Your breath hitches when he suddenly takes slow strides towards you, his hand reaching up to gently caress your cheek. He was close.  That smirk was still plastering his lips as his dark brown eyes continuing to pierce through your soul.

His luscious lip parts, an arm swiftly snaking around you waist, pulling your body towards him.

"This is only the beginning, Love"

And that was the last thing he said before leaning in and catching your lips in his. Your eyes grew wide in surprise, your body frozen. You could've already pushed him off. But you just couldn't. It was as if he had placed a spell on you. Your whole body falling into a trance, making you vulnerable in his arms.

It scared you, but like he just said.

It was only the beginning.

story idea goes to ~ LaikaTaehyung story edits go to ~ mr_kriswuyifan & LaikaTaehyung