epilogue

EVERYONE was anticipating for the girl's answer, seongwoo is currently and patiently waiting for her response, it's been thirty seconds and she looks dumbfounded

“aerin-ah, are you gonna --” seongwoo was cut off when aerin kneels down as well, hugging him tightly. of course everyone clapped their hands, she already answered. 

“i will marry you, bad boy!” she cried on his shoulder. seongwoo chuckled and hugged her back. daniel cried as well and jaehwan gave him tissues while jisung rubbed his  back. 

“hey, who that, who that, who that boy?” daehwi sang. 

“ong seongwoo!” seongwoo continued. 

aerin wasn't expecting anything, although she suspected something to jisung earlier, this was all the commotion that they all kept. and while seongwoo was hugging her, she slapped his back for not getting his attention for the passed week. 

“you're so mean,” she said pushing him off from the hug. “you didn't answer my calls or even text me back and you did this? you're unbelievable.” she smirked and stood up when seongwoo did the same giving her a quick kiss making the audience oohed. he held her both hands swaying it from left to right. 

“i'm sorry, will you forgive me if i make you wear this?” seongwoo said as he lifted the diamond ring in front of her face. aerin blushed and gave her right hand, seongwoo pushed the ring gently smiled. “this engagement party is for you and me, aerin, so please don't be mad at me anymore.” seongwoo pouted. 

“i am not.” she smiled. [ a/n: stray kids' album ]

“i'm getting salty.” they heard sungwoon sighed. 

“says the one who supports her sister not wanting to get married to someone she doesn't love except for jonghyun.” minhyun said nudging sungwoon beside him. 

“ugh, i am not the only one single here, you too, jisung hyung, daniel, jaehwanie, guanlin, daehwi and woojin too as well.” sungwoon sighed picking out the petals from the rose he was holding, meanwhile, both seongwoo and aerin were smiling at each other.

“everyone, please meet the new part of the family, my soon-to-be wife, hwang aerin.” seongwoo said as he took a wine glass, lifting it and introduced the love of his life.

“let's celebrate for the new couple.” jisung announced making everyone clapped their hands, the other couples were being sweet while the single ones drink their liquid beverages, the sign of being salty and single.

“ya, this party is for you, please remember this night. because a year later, will be our wedding.” seongwoo said leaning to aerin's ear whispering his information. aerin looked at him with a shocked face.

“i'm not done with college yet, seongwoo.” aerin said sadly.

“that's not a problem, two years will be fine, i can wait as long as it's you.” he said kissing her forehead. “i love you, aerin.”

“i love you too, seongwoo.” aerin hugged seongwoo and ignored the party people having fun with their own.

minhyun sipped on his wine while looking at his sister from afar with seongwoo, he wouldn't interfere anymore. as long as he knows his sister is happy with seongwoo then, why not?

“how did this happen, actually?” aerin asked as she looked at seongwoo, breaking the hug.

“dad reversed the marriage, i'm not marrying yeonwoo, i'm marrying you instead.” seongwoo explained.

“what?” she asked. seongwoo watched the venue and it's too much for the privacy that he needed. he grabbed aerin's hands and started to drag her with him. “where are we going?”

“just come with me.” he said. unfortunately, the two of them left the venue and went to the rooftop of his dad's building. jisung saw them sneaking out but he just let them go.

“wow.” aerin said as the view of the city and the cold breeze of the wind welcomed her. it was already dark and the city lights were so beautiful for she could see them all with the use of this tall buidling. “it's beautiful up here, i bet i can see my house from here.” she smirked as she went to the guardrails aiming for a better view. seongwoo followed her and stood up next to her.

“i can bring you here anytime you want if you're stressed or if you feel like it.” he said as aerin nodded.

“sure, i would love too.” aerin smiled. “so, about this, how did your dad came up with this idea.” aerin said looking at the diamond ring. seongwoo sighed.

“i don't know myself either, he just talked to me a week ago and i overreacted about hearing that i'm going to get married again.” he chuckled. “i didn't know that while we were running away, he thought about i'm going to marry you instead since minhyun is being a part of this business. i guess it's a good choice?”

“well, how did you react?” she asked him.

“of course i can't believe it at first but i'm really glad that he changed his mind.” seongwoo smiled pulling aerin closer to him.

“that's cute, where is he, i should thank him.” aerin said.

“he'll come here, don't worry.” seongwoo said when they heard the door of the rooftop opened. “oh good timing dad, she's looking for you.” seongwoo smiled as he went to his father, aerin bowed politely as his dad smiled at her.

“i didn't know what happened but i'm very thankful for changing your mind mr. ong. thank you so much, i will take care of seongwoo very well.” she said.

“ahh, it's nothing to bother, as long as you can keep my son and take care of him very well then i am fine.” mr. ong smiled at the girl who's flustered at the moment. seongwoo wrapped his arm around his fiance's shoulder and thanked his dad as well. “why are you here actually? shouldn't you go to the hall and party?” his dad asked curiously.

“she wanted to see the view.” seongwoo said.

“she looks like a calm type of girl with a pretty face.” his dad said. “well i guess i have to steal her from you for now, i want to talk to her about your advantages and disadvantages ong seongwoo.”

“dad, she knows me too well, don't bother, she knows what she's doing.” seongwoo whined making aerin chuckled.

“tell me child, did my son hurt you?” mr. ong asked aerin worriedly making seongwoo pouted.

“uhm, sometimes?” aerin chuckled. mr. ong chuckled and went away with aerin leaving seongwoo whining like a kid.

“ya, dad that's my girl!” seongwoo said then his dad looked at him.

“i know, she's my daughter in law you fool.” his dad shrugged. aerin walked up to seongwoo and gave him a quick kiss.

“don't worry seongwoo, i will come out from this conversation with your dad, alive, i love you bad boy!”

“i know you've been loving me but sorry i'm a fuckb-- bad boy!” seongwoo said. “this bad boy loves you too!”

°˖✧◝(END)◜✧˖°

author: sorry, i'm gonna end this up here, thank you for reading this, showering it with votes and comments are so highly appreciated ❤❤ please read my other stories guys.

please wait for jisung's fanfic, you'll know what happened to aerin and seongwoo ♡