eighteen

"HEY, are you alright?" daniel asked the girl as he saw how sad her expression is

"HEY, are you alright?" daniel asked the girl as he saw how sad her expression is. she is currently having lunch with him and jaehwan since it's lunch break. she's dealing with emotional stress. 

"hey, you didn't even touch your food, what happened?" jaehwan asked as he stopped eating as well. daniel looked at aerin who's chin resting on her palm. 

"nothing.." she lied. jaehwan didn't buy her reason and handed her a milk drink. 

"c'mon aerin, we're your friends, say something." daniel said. and jaehwan came to agree handing her a straw for the milk. aerin sighed as she took jaehwan's offering. she gently sipped onto the milk and stared to nowhere. 

"daniel, did my brother told you that you're my last blind date?" she asked the peach guy. daniel stopped munching on his sandwich and swallowed the rest of it. 

"yeah, he called. he said if you don't work out with me then he'll the cut the ties." he smiled sadly. "but it's okay, if you won't date me though, we can still be friends." he added as aerin nodded with a small sigh. 

"say, it's hard to adjust with 3 straight blind dates right?" jaehwan smirked. aerin just 'tched' and finished her drink. "hey, you're coming right?" jaehwan suddenly asked daniel. 

"coming to what?" the guy asked confused when he realized the occasion. "ooh~ seongwoo hyung's wedding? hell yeah. i'm going the crash the wedding though." he chuckled making aerin looked pale. 

"so you guys already know huh?" she asked in a very soft voice. 

"what? that he's getting married? of course, your brother told us and jisung hyung as well. wow, sungwoon hyung must be very lucky to have his sister yeonwoo to marry seongwoo, more income will be expected in their companies though. how to be rich as fuck?" jaehwan said rubbing his chin. 

"ya, you're rich as well. all of us here." daniel said nudging at jaehwan. "ignore him he's not contented with his life -- wait, aerin are you okay?" he asked for the nth time and aerin was getting emotional, almost in tears. 

"he's getting married." she said burying her face on her palms as she started to cry. the two boys got startled and jaehwan quickly grabbed a tissue box. 

daniel wasn't sure about the blind date that he'll be having with aerin, he's doubting that something's wrong with the girl. she's been acting so weird ever since this morning. he didn't see any spark at aerin when he knew about dating her. she's been hiding her true feelings and daniel wasn't numb to feel about her and seongwoo, yes he knew. he knew everything and so does jaehwan, they're both suspicious about what's happening. 

jaehwan wouldn't hide his thoughts, he knew in the first place. he knew ever since seongwoo dropped aerin to school. and being friends with jisung's little sister, they'll be pretty much be updated with her life. 

"say, you're jealous don't you?" jaehwan asked finally making aerin stopped from sobbing and daniel rubbing her back as well. 

"we know aerin, we know." daniel said handing her a piece of tissue. the girl looked at them with a confused look. 

"know what?" she asked them. daniel smirked. 

"you're just to numb, you like seongwoo hyung." he said making aerin laughed. 

"seriously?" she asked in disbelief. 

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

"yes! i like him so much! i was so numb, i am fucking jealous!" aerin yelled inside the pub, drowning herself of some bottles of soju. jaehwan and daniel couldn't help but to feel pity on the girl, she's gone to fail two blind dates and she got rejected by daniel. 

the two boys wanted her to stop and tried to distance the bottles of the the alcoholic beverage but the girl would cry and begged them to let her get wasted. daniel didn't want to die on minhyun's hands, jaehwan too. 

"aerin-ah, stop that, it's not good for you -- " 

"let me!" aerin insisted as she cried in front of them. "why am i so dumb? he's being fucking sweet around me, he messes around, i like him, he said he likes me, he's making my heart flutter." 

"joahabnida!!~ chameuryeo haebwatjiman~ deoneun andoegesseoyo!!" someone sang making the three of them looked at that person. he was singing with his passionate voice, feeling the emotion of the song. aerin cried more and raised her hands in the air like she just don't care and sang with the guy. 

she aimlessly walked towards him and joined him with his singing leaving daniel and jaehwan slapped themselves in disbelief. "ijeya malhal su itgesseoyo~ saranghago shipeoyo! geudael!" 

"i think we should take her home to minhyun hyung." daniel told jaehwan. 

"sure let's do that so that he'll kill us." jaehwan responded. 

"don't worry, if he'll kill you, i'm the next one so, see you whether in heaven or hell." daniel smirked. "let's just go." he added as he packed her things and everything. jaehwan shamelessly went to aerin who's arms wrapped around the unknown boy who's drunk as well. 

"will you excuse me, i'll be taking my girl." jaehwan said pushing the boy's face away from aerin's cheek and he fell helplessly on the floor, he grabbed aerin's wrist and dragged her out of the pub together with daniel. 

"whyyyy did you guyss took me away?! i was singing my heart out!!" aerin said being drunk as she is. daniel threw her bag to jaehwan and gave her a piggy back ride. 

"you're drunk, let's go home." daniel said, aerin was being wild and stubborn that she keeps on whining. jaehwan hummed a tune as he rubbed her back to make her fall asleep and it's helping. 

"is it her first time to be drunk?" jaehwan asked. 

"i guess minhyun hyung never allows her." daniel said shrugging his broad shoulders. "we'll go and dig our graves," 

meanwhile, seongwoo was driving towards the usual bar he goes to and there once again, soonyoung welcomed him. he sat down in front of the counter and the boy looked at him with pity. 

"say, the usual?" soonyoung asked. 

"i wanna kill myself." seongwoo muttered. 

"you know boss, your fiance is hot, give her a shot okay?" soonyoung advised. he's been a friend of seongwoo ever since he came in this bar, a total jerk and a good friend. 

"she's not my fiance, and i told you i like someone else." seongwoo insisted as soonyoung slide him his drink. seongwoo immediately took it and drink it down in one shot. 

"when's the wedding by the way?" he asked making the boy rolled his eyes. 

"damn, i'm trying to forget that damn wedding, i don't care if she's hot or she's good in bed. still, she's not aerin." seongwoo sighed heavily as soonyoung gave him another drink. 

"so, it's aerin huh? just runaway with her in the day of your wedding and go somewhere where no one finds you." seongwoo suddenly snapped his fingers in front of the cute lad and smiled like an idiot. 

"you're so genius!" he said but then suddenly, it faded realizing aerin only looks at him as a friend. "but i'm being friendzoned with her. i told her already about my feelings." he pouted. 

"that's not a problem.." soonyoung muttered. "make her fall in love you, i know you're a bad boy and girls fall easily with them, seduce her or what." 

"but the wedding is in this week." seongwoo insisted. 

"use your brain dude, think about something." soonyoung replied. seongwoo drink again and started to think with the loud music around him.   "so?"

"i think i know what i will tell her."