twenty four

"I already pack your bags, everything you own is in here, if you go home, go find another place to stay, you are not my sister anymore

"I already pack your bags, everything you own is in here, if you go home, go find another place to stay, you are not my sister anymore." 

"lol, kidding sis, where are you going with seongwoo?" 

"i won't tolerate your attitude right now, just go home." 

"seongwoo's family are looking for him, bring him back." 

"hwang aerin, be safe out there with seongwoo okay?" 

"i'll cover everything up, you're in trouble sis." 

"if i don't see you within a week, i will cut off your allowance." 

"don't worry about the commotion too much, just show yourself with him in a week, i will try to cover up for you and seongwoo." 

"damn just, listen to me aerin, this once! don't ignore my messages! and answer my calls!" 

aerin's eyebrows furrowed in annoyance and at the same time she's worried upon reading the messages minhyun have given her. she scrolled down on her phone while sitting down on the white sand, seongwoo's nowhere to be found at the moment. 

she parked seongwoo's car beside a beach, not far from their destination, she's still wearing a dress that makes her being more uncomfortable in their current situation. 

"i swear, they're looking for me right now." she heard seongwoo said popping out of nowhere as he approached aerin, squatting on the sand. 

"my brother is flooding me with messages and missed calls." aerin answered as she stood up. seongwoo's having his mental breakdown at the moment since he received a lot of threats from his father via email, online messages and text. "you look frustrated, don't give me that look, i might get frustrated as well." aerin scolded. 

"i'm regretting this," he murmured. 

"but you will suffer if you do it." aerin backfired. "please seongwoo calm down, i should be the one in panic right now because i have done something really bad, i am not even involved with you guys! i am just an innocent kidnapper who obeyed a maniac!" aerin said throwing her arms in the air. 

"i am a good son to my dad for years --" 

"liar!" aerin argued. "ong seongwoo, please, calm your self down, you see this messages minhyun sent me? he's gonna kill me! i should take you back in seoul in a week you prick, this is not a good idea, i'm doomed!" she said with her hands on her hair grabbing it harshly as if she has gone mad. seongwoo grabbed her shoulders and looked at her straight in the eyes. 

"listen hwang aerin, i know we're panicking right now but listen to me, this maybe a mistake and i regret for making my family resent me. but believe me, my feelings never changed," he suddenly confessed, aerin's brows furrowed giving him another confused look. 

"what do you mean?" she asked. 

"i'm here, running away with you." he smiled, "i'm serious with everything i said these past days aerin, i swear, i like you.." 

aerin shrugged seongwoo's grip from her shoulders and gave him her plain look expression. "you know, i got drunk on the other day." she said. seongwoo got confused. 

"what?" he asked. 

aerin walked towards the ocean, it's almost six in the evening and the breeze of the wind is starting to be more cold. the sounds of the ocean waves hit on the shore is the romantic music made by nature and the sunset is so beautiful. "i asked daniel and jaehwan to take me to the pub to drink because of you!" seongwoo just looked at her. "you know why? because you're getting married, and i was so dumb to realize that i already fell for you the moment you kissed me in the ferriswheel!" 

seongwoo was stunned, he saw her tears forming on her eyes, he felt guilt but at the same time he is happy, he never thought aerin would act like and even say something that she likes him. "i can't stay with you here, i need to go back, but i can't leave you here and betray you just like that. ah, i'm so confused." she said already sobbing, she wiped her tears gently as seongwoo approached her. 

"i'm sorry.." he told her as he pulled her into a hug. "i'm sorry.." he whispered. aerin hugged him back and buried her face on his chest. seongwoo rested his chin on her head as he kissed the crown of her head. "i'm sorry.." he said again. 

"i really hate you," she sniffed. "you're such a bad boy, ong seongwoo." 

"i know," he chuckled as he pulled her out from the hug and wiped her tears. "don't cry, you won't run away from me right?" he asked as he cupped her cheeks. aerin shook her head. 

"i won't but i need to go early seongwoo.. i can't stay with you with a long period of time." she responded. 

"i understand, stay with me for now, please?" he said leaning his face towards her as their noses touched. she looked into his eyes passionately and so does he. she gave him a nod then seongwoo kissed her forehead. "let's go, daegu is only a few minutes far." 

"yes," she said calming herself down. seongwoo held her hand as they made way to his car, of course he assisted her with her gown and closed the door for the lady before he went to the driver's seat. 

"thanks for running away with me aerin.." he smiled as he held her hand, aerin just smiled. 

"i love you.." seongwoo was shocked. 

"may i kiss you before i drove off?" he asked. 

"very well then." she nodded as seongwoo kissed her passionately. 

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

author: /in samuel's voice/ oh my god. this story is finally close to its ending, i wanna end it so badly so i can proceed to minhyun's story huhuhuhu. /in guanlin's voice/ i hope you guys keep supporting me thank you so much. vote and comment folks!!