seven

AERIN excitedly went to her unit and received a call from her brother, minhyun

"so how was it?" minhyun smirked on the other line.

"you wimp! i like him!" she said out loud making her neighbor flinched. seongwoo was eavesdropping on the walls. his eyebrows furrowed and might as well, he got curious.

he shouldn't be in the place to be feeling this right now but he doesn't actually know why he is doing it. she is just a good neighbor and nothing else.

"wow, that quick?" minhyung chuckled.

"dude, he is amazing even tho he talks a lot." aerin squealed quietly.

"heol, i was gonna ask another guy to go out on a date for you again but then, i think jaehwan captured your heart."

"i'll save him in my heart." she chuckled.

seongwoo smirked at the thought. he knows that the girl has no boyfriend at all. he was curious as well since he knows who jaehwan was. his question is that, what is her relationship to him?

"look seongwoo, you just had a major break up, you played a little with the girl next door and now you're curious about her life? come on, just rest for a moment and enjoy the life of being single." seongwoo told himself and immediately walked away from the walls.  seonju isn't worth your time anymore, be happy and move on. or, have fun with the girl next door.

seongwoo smirked and head to his bathroom to take a shower, meanwhile, aerin placed the guitar case on her bed with an excited smile.

she opened the case and found the guitar that jaehwan used earlier. "he is so sweet.." she mumbled and took the guitar out. "should i learn this for him? yes, yes i will."

and so, she spend the night learning the chords of her new guitar.

the next day, it was a monday morning. her alarm started to burst, making her startled and jumped off of her bed. she found her guitar lying beside her, she immediately put it inside the case and hurriedly did her morning routine.

after that, she didn't even take her breakfast and rushed out of her unit. she ran down on the hallway with her bag but then, she suddenly bumped onto someone.

"sorry i wasn't -- " she was cut off when she knew who it was. "i'm sorry."

"it's okay, you're going to university?" the guy asked with his hand lying on his nape.

"yes, so would you please step aside i'm getting late." aerin said uncomfortably making the guy smirked.

"tell me where's your university and let me take you there." he offered.

"no thanks. i'm feeling awkward with you." she told him.

"oh come on, i owe you twice already." he chuckled. "you don't wanna be late don't you?" he asked making aerin sighed in defeat.

"okay fine, just this once seongwoo." she said making the boy cheered and pulled her immediately inside the elevator. [ i'm on the hellevator~ ]

aerin followed seongwoo heading towards the building's parking lot and there they found his expensive, black car.

"you sure is rich." she told him making seongwoo smirked.

"rich in money but family doesn't." he chuckled. "get in," he instructed as she went inside his car, sitting on the passenger's seat. seongwoo closed the door and jogged around his car, to get into the driver's seat. "where's your university?"

"it's on the ******* street."

seongwoo started the engine and drive towards the said venue. while they're on the road, it was an awkward silence. seongwoo being focused on the road while her, being sentimental watching the view through the window.

he can't help but glancing at her. he cleared his throat and smiled. "say, was he your boyfriend?" he suddenly asked making her slapped in reality.

"who?" aerin asked curiously, then she remembered jaehwan. "oh, no he isn't."

"really? he was so sweet to you yesterday. i thought you lied to me tho." seongwoo chuckled.

"uhm, it was a blind date that minhyun set up for me." she answered casually making him flinched.

"say who? minhyun? hwang minhyun?" he asked.

"yeah. you know my brother?" she asked him.

"wow, what a small world. he's a close friend of mine. so you're his sister huh? he never mentioned you to his close friends." he answered.

"oh, he's just really over protective." she smiled at him.

"i see." seongwoo replied. the atmosphere went back into a silent one but then it wasn't awkward anymore.

aerin suddenly got a text message from jaehwan saying that he's waiting for her outside the university and asked her if she could walk with him heading inside.

"we're here." seongwoo announced as he stopped the car and walked out to open the door for aerin. she awkwardly jumped out of his car and smiled at him. "say, do you want me to fetch you later?"

"i'm fine, i still have a part-time job to go after class. i'll be going home late." she said. little did the both of them know that jaehwan is just a meter away from them.

"oh, well at least can -- "

"seongwoo hyung?" jaehwan said joining the conversation making aerin flinched.

"oh jaehwan-ssi." aerin called. "you know each other?" she asked curiously.

"ne, i'm a close friend of his." jaehwan said. "ya hyung, minhyun hyung said aerin's single, what's the meaning of this?" he asked the older one.

"we're just neighbors, nothing else."

seongwoo's facial reaction suddenly turned into something salty and disappointment.

yeah aerin, just neighbors..

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

hey guys! sorry for the very late update :(
i've been so busy in school like wtf. i need a vacation already becoz i'm tired huhuhu
please vote and comment don't leave me huhu