two

AERIN walked out of the cafe because her shift was done, she's currently having a phone call with her older brother as she closed the door of the establishment

"yeah, yeah I'm on my way home." she insisted. "no need minhyun, I can manage. i'm already 20 jeez." 

"you creep, call me oppa." the guy argued on the other line. 

"it's cringy," 

"i am your brother." 

"heol, just don't worry about me. i'm already taking the bus. calm down, calm down. you sound like mom." she added rolling her eyes as she walked inside the bus. 

"i'm sulking." the boy cried making the girl once again, rolled her eyes. 

"i'm dropping this," she said. 

"no, drop it until you reached your unit you creep." minhyun argued. 

"damn please, i'm not a kid." she scoffed as the bus ran pass through the sceneries she was used to see heading out or reaching towards her unit. 

it goes the same everyday, same surroundings, same busy people and same busy streets. to think she's very tired the whole day, she spend the rest of her day in her university and the remaining time is in the cafe. 

"you're still a baby for me, you're the only family i have now sis. i'm just not used about being away from you because you know, i'm here in busan to arrange some papers while you're in seoul." minhyun added, aerin sighed. 

"i know.." she said. "when are you coming back?" 

"i don't know, maybe at the end of the month or it's a surprise." 

the conversation goes on until aerin reached the tall building which where her condo unit was placed. she walked inside the establishment and there she stumbled on two good looking young men who were in the same age as her. 

"i'm already home, i'll drop this now bye minhyun." she said not allowing her brother to say something anymore and just dropped the call. 

she saw how the peachy guy was struggling on his friend who's currently not in his own mind, the other one must be drunk, she hurriedly joined them inside the elevator. "please help me, click the number 5." the peachy guy said, aerin didn't hesitate.

"er, sure." she said in panic to think that she knows the wasted guy. 

"bro *hics* i'm about to throw up." the drunk boy chuckled and it made aerin and the peachy guy panicked. 

"gosh this bastard." she exclaimed. 

"you know him, miss?" the peachy boy asked. then, aerin looked at him and nodded. 

"of course, he's the loudest neighbor i ever had." aerin smirked as the sound of the elevator signaled them that they already arrived in the 5th floor. 

"gosh," 

aerin helped the struggling boy because of the wasted maniac. they went out of the elevator and went straight to the wasted guy's unit as the peachy guy threw him on his bed. 

"thanks for your little help," he said thanking aerin. 

"no worries, i'll go now. take care of that punk." she smiled and walked out of that unit immediately. 

gosh, what happened to seongwoo? she thought as she placed her bag on the couch, she went to her room to take her pajamas because she wanted to wash up, she went to her bathroom and brought her phone with her since she plays music when she wash up, she removed all her clothes and was about to take a step in her bathtub when her phone rang. 

she mentally cursed thinking it was minhyun again but she was shocked who just called, she was hesitating to answer it since she doesn't like the person who's calling her. but anyways, she answered the call. 

"BABE, FUCK YOU!

aerin's eyes widened at the moment she realized every word, she smirked "go find another one to fuck with." and with that she shut the phone down and laid her naked body on the bathtub, she put her phone on the dry sink to play some music as she enjoys herself on the scent of body wash when the phone blasted up its ringtone again. 

and of course, she answered it again. "babe, you wasted a *hics* hot man like me." the boy cried on the other line. 

"for damn's sake you're talking to the wrong person!" she exclaimed. 

"why did *hics* you leave me?" aerin was speechless. "do you really *hics* find that guy better than me? *hics* what am i to you then? did you really love me *hics* seonju?

"seongwoo, this is not seonju." aerin said, oh so maybe that's why he's wasted tonight. 

"stop being a hypocrite *hics* or whatever, stop *hics* pretending!" she can almost hear his cry. 

"this is hwang aerin you nincompoop! who ever that seonju is, i am not her!" and with that she ended the call again. but seongwoo was a headstrong young man, he called her again. "damn, what is it?!" 

"seonju-ah, i messed up, i know i'm not the perfect boyfriend for you, but you just broke up with me with no reason? telling me that this relationship won't work? is that your reason to me? i tried everything to be a good boyfriend for you, but why? i loved you though, now i am all alone.. i'm living alone, i have no one already, all i have was you but you left me too.. how could you just replace me?" seongwoo cried. aerin was speechless again, she suddenly felt guilty about yelling at him earlier, now she feels pity and guilt at the same time. 

"i'm sorry.." she told him. 

"sorry? sorry isn't enough to cure the wounds you left me..

and now, it was seongwoo's turn to drop the call leaving aerin dumbfounded, she put her phone back to the sink and started to think.. 

the word sorry may not be the best cure but that word lessen your anger, on behalf of your ex, i'm sorry.. you've been loving her, but sorry she's been a bad girl.

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

author:   last night i just knew that daniel's sick. omg, TT me too but he's suffering worse than me. gosh daniel, please rest and get well soon, eat a lot and stay healthy, i hope he won't overwork himself, i don't want him to be like me TT (i have a poor health) . his birthday is on sunday and so does me. i hope he'll be well soon TT. and guys, i just took my short time to update this. don't worry, beautiful will be updated soon. i'm really busy these days because of our research paper so i went on semi-hiatus at the moment, i hope you guys understand . please vote and comment.