There's nothing to worry about

A.N:

SO sorry for interrupting but please make sure to vote if you like it and let me know what you think in the comments , enjoy

                                                                   H. 

Elena's POV :

I was laying in Damon's arms , we decided to take a nap before going to the hospital , well it was Damon's idea after he realized how stressed I was .

" So will you be with me the whole time ?" I asked looking up at him , he was playing with my hair and  kissing my head .

" Of course , I won't leave your side baby , you have nothing to worry about " he said and then smiled .

God how much I love this man .

we decided to get ready , so we both got up and got dressed .

Damon's POV :

" Lena I will wait for you downstairs okay ?" I said closing the bedroom's door behind me and headed downstairs to find Stefan sitting in the living room .

" Hello brother " I said , " Hey , how is she  ?" Stefan said looking worried .

" she's a bit stressed but she'll be fine ." I said trying to convince myself that she'll be fine , cause there's a part of me that is worried that Elena will never be the same .

Stefan knew that I was as stressed as Elena but I was just trying to be strong for her .

" Don't worry brother she'll be just fine, Elena is one of the strongest persons I've ever known just like you , she'll get back to normal in no time " he said placing a hand on my shoulder and giving me a reassuring smile .

" I'm ready " I heard Elena say .

" Then let's go "I said .

Elena's POV :   

It's 1 hour later , we just arrived at the hospital door , the second we arrived to the door I froze , I don't know why but I just could't move , and soon I felt my heart race .

So I clenched Damon's arm as hard as I could , "Hey , what's wrong ?" he said as he held both of my hands in his .

"  I .... I'm s .....scared" I said trying to hold back tears , Damon held me and kept saying soothing words to calm me down .

But what Damon didn't know I wasn't scared of the abortion , I was more scared of the memories that will come along with the abortion , well not that the memories have ever stopped but since I've decided to do this they've been so real.

Like I'm reliving the whole experience all over again .

Damon's POV :

I tried my best to calm her but after a few minutes she finally calmed down , so we walked hand in hand to the room where she would get ready in .

Meredith came told us some stuff that we should know about the operation and told us that she'll keep Elena in the hospital for 2 days to make sure that everything is going smoothly.

We signed the papers , and everything was ready so they came take Elena .

I helped her to the bed and kissed her hand " You've nothing to worry about , Ok " I said realizing that she's on the verge of crying so I held her hand and walked next to the bed until we reached the operation's  room  door .

" Sir , this is as fr as you can go , we'll have to ask you to wait for her in the waiting room until she finishes  " a nurse said , and before I could say anything Elena held my hand harder and said " NO .. no he should com with me ..... please I can't do this alone ... Damon don't leave you promised to never leave me " she kept crying and begging .

"Get me doctor Meredith now " I compelled the nurse , and I kept stroking Elena's hair which was now covered with this plastic thing they put in the hospitals .

Meredith came and told them to let me in , they placed Elena on the operating table and hooked a lot of stuff to her body .

I sat by her head holding her hand .

Elena's POV :

" Now Elena we're going to put you to sleep , you should know you're in good hands , and Damon's here so he'll probably kill all of us if anything happened to you , s I think we are the ones who should be worried not you " Meredith said joking to try and make me less stressed .

And actually it worked I looked at Damon who was smiling at me and smiled at him " It will be all over soon , and we could go back to being happy right ?" I asked .

"yes , baby of course ... we will be happy again so soon ...now you just go to sleep and relax knowing that your man is here protecting you ,a and that he'll never let any bad thing happen to you , and that he loves you so much , and he'll never stop loving you " Damon said 

" I love you too baby " I said .

"know close your eyes princess ... I'll be right here when you wake up " Damon said and then placed a gentle kiss on my lips .

and then I drifted to sleep.