Forgive me my love

Elena POV:

Damon tried to convince me to go with him but I couldn't go with him , for the first time I felt scared from him , I can't believe it

Damon was always the one that made me feel safe , but now at this moment he wasn't himself

" Elena , I am so sorry , please let me take you home " Damon said , I was sitting on the floor Stefan standing in front of me , Damon kneeling next to me afraid to touch me .

" No , Damon I....I can't " I said still shocked from everything , the last thing I needed was to be at the place where everything happened .

Damon was begging for me to forgive him , Stefan was talking to , but somehow I couldn't hear them anymore , I was having flashbacks to the last time I was here .

" Elena .... what about you come home with me " Stefan interrupted my thoughts , I looked at him still trying to process what was happening around me .

" Yeah , fine let's go home " I said , Stefan held out a hand for me to help me gt up , " wait , Elena " Damon said grabbing my arm .

" Look , I know I screwed up , but this was to much for me to handle , take your time I won't push you , but Elena you know how much I love you , and that I didn't mean to harm you in any way " Damon said .

then he caressed my cheek and said " Go with Stefan , I'll be home after you've calmed down , but don't expect me to leave you " He finished then , he placed both of his hands on each side of my face and kissed my forehead softly .

" See you soon baby " he trailed off , and then disappeared .

Later that day :

I was laying in Damon's bed , then I heard a knock on the bedroom's door .

" C'me on in !" I said , It was Stefan , " Hey , i just wanted to make sure that you're OK " he said , sitting on the bed .

" I really want to tell you that I'm fine , but who am I kidding ? ....." I said looking down at my belly .

" Damon called to check on you , he told me you weren't answering you phone ...... and he also told me what happened " Stefan said with sadness .

" Well , what should I do ? " I said , "I don't know , all I know that whatever you decide , I'll support you " he said putting a hand on my leg .

" Look , I know my brother could be a total ass sometimes , but he truly loves you , he would do anything for you , to be honest when you're gone , I tried to make him get over you because he was so lost without you , but he never gave up on you two , so just forgive him for today ,you two need each other to survive whatever is coming next " Stefan said .

" Wow , I can't believe you're saying this " I said smiling , I knew Stefan was right , and I will forgive Damon , I just need a little time to figure out what I am going to do with my life .

" Elena , I've loved you since the day we met , I never thought I will be supporting you and my brother , but you changed him , to someone I happened to love , and I don't want to lose , you'll always have a special place i my heart , but You belong to him " he said .

" Well , you also have a special place in my heart Stef , and I think we would make great friends " I said smiling .

" We are great friends " he said , and hugged me " Get some sleep , goodnight Elena " he said and left.

I closed my eyes , but I was thinking about what I should do with the thing growing inside of me , then I decided that I'll be having a miscarriage soon , because I always wanted a family , but not like that .

I wanted to have Damon's baby , not this , if I kept this baby it will be a living reminder to what happened .

I suddenly felt the sheet being tossed away enough for someone to come to bed next to me , I knew exactly who was laying beside me .

I could smell Damon's perfume , he lied behind me , putting a hand on my waist pulling me closer to his chest , and putting his head in the croak of my neck .

" I need you ,more than you can possibly imagine , so please don't leave me , I promise I'll never hut you again " he said softly he thought I was sleeping .

I turned to face him , he had tears in his eyes , " I need you to , I forgive you " I said and kissed him .

" I love you Elena " , " I love you too "

A.N :

I know it has been so long since the last time I uploaded so how about you guys pick a day ,so I could upload weekly .

what do you think will happen next ? and do you think Elena would do ?

Q: who is your favorite tvd character ?

A: Damon

Q: what do you think about the stelena friendship part would you like to see more of it ?

please let me know , and please vote