I am here

Damon POV :

we are in the car right now , no one is saying anything , from time to time Stefan tell me that she will be fine .

But i can't stop myself from thinking about what they could've done to her , the pain that she could be in right now .

'' We're here brother '' Stefan cut my thoughts , '' Let's get her '' I said .

I opened my door , everyone was doing what we agreed on .

Jeremy and Matt killed the two guys ,so did Tyler and Ric , It's our turn , my turn .

I have to save her , me Stefan and Care got in .

'' Damon she is here '' Caroline said ,''you go first , let him think you're alone , and leet elena know she is safe, ok ? '' Stefan asked me 

''Fine '' I opened the door , i saw her in the bed i can't see her face , he was standing in front of it giving me his back .

There was a lot of blood on her clothes , or what was left from it , then he turned around and moved to revile what he did to my beautiful innocent girl .

She was covered in blood , her chest open you can see her heart ,eyes shut with dry tears over her face , and with endless wounds all over her body .

I didn't realize i was already tearing , '' who are you , and what the hell are you doing in my lab ?'' Maxfield asked 

'' You will pay for this , YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS WITH YOUR LIFE '' i couldn't lower my voice in no time i was shocking him , but i let go , Stefan grabbed him with the help of Care .

''Stefan , go lock him , he have to suffer before he dies '' I said heading to Elena .

''Brother don't be like him '' Stefan said ,''Have you seen what he have done to her , he will die but first she has to see him suffer , she deserves it '' i said with a deadly look .

Stefan nodded called Ric to take the psycho , i was freeing Elena from the table she was tied to .

I was about to carry her but she started to cry , she was waking up ''Hey , hey Lena baby i am right here he won't hurt you anymore '' i tried to calm her I stroke her hair , her eyes were closed she was trembling crying quietly like she was scared to make a sound , and she was obviously in pain .

''Stefan , some help here '' i said failing to hold her down or even to calm her , she had to stay still so she won't be in so much pain .

'' Elena , i am here ,I'm Damon sweety no one will hurt you '' i said holding her down with the help of Stefan .

''D-damon ....'' she finally looked at me '' Yes baby , yes '' i said and kissed her forehead 

''He ..... He told me if i cried ... he will add more h-hours '' she said and cried harder .

Stefan let go of her , and i carried her trying  to sooth her all the way to the car .

I sat in the car with her in my arms , she didn't stop crying for a second ,''Steffan give me a blood bag '' Stefan throw one to the backseat for me right away .

I brought it o her mouth and helped her until ,she held it her self , ''I thought ... that I-I was gonna d-die there '' she said trembling .

'' I would never let that happen sweet heart '' i said and smiled a little , she tried to smile but flinched from pain .

''Go to sleep baby , we are almost there '' i said , she nodded and closed her eyes 

After a while , we arrived , i carried her to my room , where Meredith was waiting , people were standing in the living room , the moment i passed by them with her in my arms .

You can see Bonnie  and Care crying , Jeremy and Matt with tears in there eyes ,everyone was beyond sad from seeing her in this case  .

I layed her in bed , Meredith was in shock , but she had to help her , she plugged some IVs to Elena's arms , and started to close her wounds , Elena needed time to start healing like a normal vampire , so Meredith helped her .

Elena started to move and cry while Meredith was closing her wounds , ''Damon hold her down we don't need to cause more damage '' Meredith said 

I held Elena's shoulders to the bed while saying '' Baby you're home , on our bed , it's just Meredith , she is helping you , ok '' i talked slowly looking into her eyes , she nodded still trembling .

I kissed her cheek let go of her , then i sat down next to her holding her hand throw the whole thing  .

Meredith finished she gave Elena something the help her calm down and asked me to come out with her .

''Damon , she has been throw a lot , you get that she won't be the same right ? '' she said with sadness .

'' I know that it will take time to get her back , but we've got eternity to get her , I'll be next to her , I'll help her get throw it '' I said  

'' Just ...... be patient with her ok ?'' she said with her had on my shoulder 

'' of course'' i said and tried to smile , she went down to tell the rest what happened

I went to lay next to Elena , she called for me but her voice was so quiet , '' yea , baby I'm here ''I said stroking her hair .

'' I'm s-scared  '' she said tearing up , ''hey I'm right here , you know you're safe with me right '' I asked ans she nodded .

I took  her IVs off and held her close , she immediately went to sleep in my arms .

''I love you baby '' i said then slept 

SO SHOULD I KEEP GOING OR SHOULD I JUST END IT HERE? PLEASE ANSWER , ASK FOR UPDATE IN THE COMMENT AND I WILL UPDATE