His body supplied no warmth and the clothing that you leaned into was cold and damp, but you still, for a moment, felt safe in his arms. You found yourself holding your breath due to the fact that you had never been this close to a boy before and blinked slowly when for a moment his eyes flickered down to yours. Then you snapped out of it.

This was the guy who had tied you up in the first place!

"I'm not untying you because you're crazy," He informed you, speaking louder than normal over the sounds of the storm, "But stay below deck while I deal with this."

He carefully climbed below deck and practically tossed you on the bed with a grunt of effort before running back above. Seriously, who had raised him?!

The whole boat rocked under the waves and you watched as all your stuff became thrown about. A small box slid out from one of your bags and you almost sobbed as you identified it to be the necklace your dad had given you on your last birthday. You had wanted to keep it tucked away while you were on the boat to keep it safe but now wished you had worn it. Your tied hands couldn't reach it.

Above deck, Yoongi decided to unanchor the boat as to allow less of a chance of the boat to tip and quickly gripped the metal handle to crank the object out of the ground. The rain pelted his face like bullets as he did his best to save the boat.

Yoongi had not expected the night to go like this. After bringing up the anchor, the boat rocked even more dangerously as it began being controlled by the will of the waves. Running to the captain's chair, he gripped the wheel and did his best to steady the vessel; straining in the effort.

In panic, he grabbed the radio speaker and talked into it, trying to alert others of the danger the two of you were in and to send help.

"Hello this is the Adonis, I have two passengers total and we seem to be in the middle of a huge storm. Could be dangerous, send another boat for safety reasons. Over."

There was nothing except fuzzy feedback from the radio.

"Hello?" Yoongi tried again, but no one answered. 

It was then that a large flash of lightning erupted across the sky, spewing sparks and striking the boats mast with a terrifying sound

Yoongi watched in horror as the sails tore and caught fire. This couldn't be happening. More lightning struck the night sky and he finally snapped out of his trance when he realized the severity of the situation. He ran below deck as the fire illuminated the night to find you where he had left you. 

You looked at his face in surprise as it seemed even paler than usual. Something was wrong.

"Yoongi, what's-" He interrupted you by pulling out his pocket knife and cutting your bonds, freeing your sore wrists and ankles. Your freedom was short lived as he gripped your wrist with his rain soaked hand and pulled you above deck.

You screamed when you saw the boat on fire through the rain and brought yourself closer to Yoongi out of reflex; the fire reflecting in your wide and terrified eyes. There was no way this was actually happening. For the first time you seemed to realize the severity of the situation and wondered... were you going to die? A giant wave rocked the boat and you whimpered, clutching onto the soaked fabric of his shirt.

"We aren't going to die," Yoongi murmured as if reading your thoughts. For some reason, even though he had just tied you up and thrown you below deck, you trusted him. 

He pulled you to the side of the boat while he fetched a box, bringing it over to you and opening it to cause an emergency blow up raft to erupt from it.

"Do your best to stay afloat," He instructed, grabbing your forearm and leading you into the raft.

"Wait, Yoongi-" 

"Shut up," He instructed, "There should be some food and water inside. If we get separated then... I don't know. I called another boat so someone should be looking for you. Don't be stupid. Survive."

"Yoongi what are you saying!" You whimpered with a shaking voice. He only looked at you a moment before the mast of the boat splintered and fell, causing the ship to dangerously break apart into pieces. Time was up. Yoongi shoved the raft off the side of the boat as hard as he could, you screaming as it collided with the water but his push allowing you to hit it upright. It wasn't long however before before a wave did it's best to knock over your tiny raft. 

Tears streamed down your face and you shook in fear as you began floating away from the boat, but, listening to Yoongi, tried to distribute your weight in a way that kept the raft afloat.

Yoongi frantically tried to find the other emergency raft but the fallen mast had made the boat unrecognizable. He coughed as smoke from the fire entered his lungs. The whole ship would be going down soon. 

Another giant wave lurched the boat, propelling Yoongi painfully against the side of the railing. He could no longer stay on the Adonis.

Seeing what he thought might be a glimpse of your raft in the water, he jumped off of the boat in desperation and collided with the ice cold sea water, the salt stinging his eyes. It was risky and stupid, but it seemed that the last chance he had was to swim to you. You saw through the blanket of rain a figure jump from the boat and did your best to move the safety raft back a bit closer to the vessel.

He coughed and spluttered as he arose from the waters and spotted you not too far away. He felt another wave forming throughout the dark murky water and did his best to propel himself towards the raft. You leaned over the side and held out your arm; calling his name but it getting lost in the wind.

"Please don't die." You begged mentally as he was finally close enough for your eyes to connect. You desperately reached for him, but before your skin touched, a wave so powerful emerged that your entire raft tipped, taking you down hard into the murky water below. 

It knocked everything out of you as you felt your lungs failing and conscious slipping into a darkness consumed by the waves.