Infirmary Days

I'm baaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkk!
Sorry I've been gone so long
Yad yad
Words words
On with the story!
~🖤🐍🖤~

Harry has been in the Infirmary for a few days now. Draco had been sitting never leaving the hospital wing staying day and night watching Harry.

Neville, Ron and Hermione have come by a couple of times all while Harry remains unconscious.

It was now the fifth day Harry had been in the hospital. It was 4:30 in the afternoon, and Draco was fast asleep on the bed next to Harry. Suddenly Harry's hand twitches.

Harry groans and sits up holding his head. He searches blindly for his glasses and eventually finds them, putting them on. He looks around and sees Draco.

He makes a confused face. Draco moves onto his back his hands above his head and his lips slightly parted.
Harry's eyes moves over his face to his lips. He blushes looking away.

Draco wakes up a few minutes later sitting up and rubbing his eyes. Harry watches him smiling slightly.

'hes so cute'

Draco looks over at Harry. His eyes widen and he gets excited jumping out of his bed and practically tackling Harry hugging him tightly.

"Harry!" Draco hugs Harry tightly his face nuzzled into his chest smiling happily. Harry pets Dracos hair gently.

"Hello Dray." Harry says laughing lightly. They stay sitting in Harry's bed, Draco cuddled up in Harry's lap nuzzled into his chest for what seems like hours.

"I missed you Harry." Draco says his words muffled in Harry's chest. Harry pets Dracos hair softly.

"I missed you too Draco." Harry replies moving and laying down Draco moves to cuddling into Harry's side his face still in Harry's chest.

Draco sniffles.

"Dray... Are you... crying?"

"I missed you so much Harry... D-do you remember anything?" Harry smiles.

"Yes Draco. I remember everything."