19. The last day

Hello! I'm sorry about not updating my mom took away my internet so I can't work on my story there.

But as I always say my useless rambling is nonsense.

So on with the story!
~💚🐍💚~

~Draco~

For the next two days. Draco was excused from all classes. Harry acting like a mother hen the entire time.

Draco is currently laying on the couch in the common room reading a book about potions. Harry had been take out by Pansy to go see Snape about the cure. Suddenly someone bursts into the commons.

"Dray! Guess what!!"

Draco places his book lightly on the table in front of him.

"What is it Harry?"

"Sev said that the potion is done!" Draco froze. His lungs getting heavy and an empty feeling filling his stomach. He takes a shaky breath in.

"Is that so?"

"He said I am to go to Dumbledore's office at 6." Says Harry and he sits in Draco's lap. Nuzzling his face into Draco's chest. Draco starts petting the boys head gently.

'Why so soon?' Draco asks himself. 'why does he want to take my Harry away so soon?'

He shuts his eyes as they slowly fill with tears. Suddenly he feels a soft hand on his cheek.

Draco slowly opens his eyes. The tears behind his eyelids falling out and rolling down his cheeks.

"What's wrong Dray?" Asks Harry his face full of worry. Draco places one of his hands over Harry's and closes his eyes again.

"When you're all grown up... Please don't forget me." Draco says his voice breaking slightly as he chokes back tears.

"Why would I forget you Dray? I love you. I want to marry you Draco why would I ever forget you?" Asks Harry.

"Your older self and I... Don't get along very well..."

"Thats because my older self is scared of change... And of rejection. He doesn't want the enemy thing to change because that's all he knows... Please... Give it a chance..." Draco opens his eyes to see Harry's eyes closed tears flowing silently down his cheeks.

"Harry please," Draco takes a shaky breath in. "please stop crying."

Once Harry and Draco calmed down it was already almost five. Everyone had come back to the dorms and the room was solemn. Seemingly every slytherin was dreading Harry leaving.

"I think we should go get dinner..." Pansy says breaking the long sad silence.

Everyone in the room moved at the same time. Slowly moving out of the room and towards the great Hall. Seemingly every Slytherin walked  is a group through the halls. Draco and Harry in the very middle.

Everyone in the halls stopped watching the large group of slytherins walking slowly toward dinner.

When they reached the hall, two slytherins hold the great Hall doors open. The entire hall goes silent. The crowd parts and Harry and Draco walk hand in hand into the hall. Followed by Pansy and Blasie.

They walk towards the Slytherin Table all the slytherins filing in behind them. All of the Slytherins reach their spots and seemingly sit at the same time.

The hall slowly fills with chatter. Yet the Slytherins all stay quiet. They are mourning a loss that hasn't happened yet.

"Dray..." Harry says breaking the Slytherin tables long silence. "Why isn't anyone talking?"

"They are sad." Replies Draco.

"Why?" Asks Harry. Who is now nibbling on a roll.

"They're sad that you won't be staying with us anymore." Draco says smiling down at Harry.

"Draco. It's 6." Pansy says quietly. Placing her hand gently on Draco's shoulder.

"It's time mate." Blasie says from behind Pansy.

This is it thinks Draco. Time to say goodbye.

"Are you ready Dray?" Asks Pansy.

Draco takes a deep breath in and nods. And shakily responds.
"I'm ready."

~🐍💚🐍~

Guess what!!! I finally updated for the first time in forever and a half!

You may rejoice!

You're welcome!

Yes I'm working on another part now!

I love you all so muuuuuch!

Bye!

*Backflips out a 7 story widow*