The Cure

I'm so so so so so sorry!😥

I forgot all about this story and I'm sorry!!

~💚🐍💚~

Draco slowly stands up Harry getting up and reaching for his hand. Draco happily takes it. Dreading what was going to happen.

Draco takes a deep breath and starts walking out of the great hall. The hall itself was completely silent eyes from every house table watching Draco and Harry walk out of the room.

Pansy and Blasie of course follow. They're there for Draco through all the good and bad times. They all walk in silence to the gargoyle statue that marked the entrance to Dumbledore's office.

Snape is standing the wall open already waiting.

"Go in." Snape says in his normal monotone voice. They all walk in climbing the stairs to Dumbledore's office.

Snape knocks of Dumbledore's door and an old voice came from within.

"Come in." Said the voice. Snape pushed open the door walking in. Draco and Harry followed by Blasie and Pansy walked in behind him.

Pansy and Blasie stayed back close to the door. Draco and Harry stepped toward the big desk which Dumbledore was sitting behind.

Snape places the potion on Dumbledore's desk. "The antidote headmaster."

"Thank you Snape," Dumbledore says turning to Draco. "Are you ready Draco?" He asks concern on his face.

"Yes headmaster." Draco replies. His jaw twitching at the lie.

"Then let us proceed." Dumbledore says. Draco let's go of Harry hand and steps back. Harry imediatly whips around looking a Draco with sad puppy dog eyes.

"D-Dray?" He says heartbroken. Draco takes a deep breath.

"I'll be here when it's over Harry. And I won't leave till you send me away."

"Then you never will." Relied Harry before turning back to the big desk infront of him.

Professor Snape grabs the potion off the desk and presents it to Harry. He takes his and puts the bottle to his lips.

Harry takes a deep breath. Then downs the potion quickly his eyes closed. He felt his body growing and pain spring up everywhere in his body.

He heard someone scream. Whom Harry believes was probably himself then passed out finally succumbing to the pain.