Part two

Lance's POV
I wake up to the sound of the alarm clock Pidge gave me, because I keep getting up late. I groan and turn over and turn the alarm clock off. It's probably Six a.m I sigh getting off my bed and take a shower, I get out of the shower about 10 minutes later and get dress. I put my binder on the the rest of my clothes. I walk out to the kitchen and walk in, everyone is surprised to see me up this early. "I guess the alarm clock worked huh?" Pidge asked me "maybe~" I sat with a little hum. I sit down next to Keith and Shrio and start eating. "Ok so today will be doing a bonding exercise today." Allura says "what kind of bonding exercise?" Keith asks. "Well it's a human game that I and Coran found." Allura says "Ok, so what it is?" I ask. " I believe it's called Truth or Dare" Allura says. And everyone gasps "l haven't played that game in forever." Pidge says. "Well how about we get going." Shrio says. We all get up and put our dishes in the sink, and walk to the training room. Man I swear this halls are trying to confuse me and lead me somewhere weird. We all reach the training room and sit in a circle. " ok who is going to go first?" Keith asks. "Hmm how about this we will go in order. Shrio, Keith, lance, Pidge, and the Hunk? How does that sound?" Allura says. We all nod in response. "Ok Shrio, truth or dare." Allura says. "Um truth." He says "Is it true that you like someone in this room?" Allura says and he blushes. "Yes" He said "Ok Keith your turn truth or dare?" Shrio say quickly. "Uh dare." As soon as that word left his mouth Both Pidge And Shrio shared a glance with a smirk. "Ok Keith, I dare you to kiss lance." Both me and Keith trim as red as his jacket. "I've should have not left my room this morning." He says. "Come on Keith let's get this over with." I say, he sighs and lean in closing the space between us it was a light soft kiss and we both pulled away faster the lighting. "Ok Lance truth or dare?" Keith says still facing the other way. "Truth" I say " Do you have a twin? Because you act like you have a twin?" Keith says now facing me. " yay I do a twin sister." I say with a smile and we continue the game Pidge have Hunk the most ridiculous dare ever he had to lick the wall. Wow "I think we did great today we got the learn More about each other today and even got to have fun." Allura says with a smile as we walk down the hall way. "Ok since today is a quite day you all can rest up or go do training while me and Coran find the space mall so we can all go." Allura says and we head down the hallway.
Pidge goes to the kitchen with Hunk, Shrio goes to his room and Kieth he goes to the training room. I head back to my room and close the door, I take off my binder because me chest is sore even though I had only wear it for about 50 minutes to an hour. I throw on my bed and sit on the floor. I'm in my own little world in my head and I hear my door open oh no I'm only wearing my shirt and a bra under it before I could even do anything Keith Drops his sword and gasps " Your trans?!" Keith says and I look like I had just seen a ghost that's ready to kill. I run grab his wrist and close and lock the door. I sigh leaning against the door sliding down until I reach the floor. "Why didn't you say some thing?" Keith asks as he walks towards me "Because I didn't think you accept me." I say sadly. Keith looks down at me and sits by me wrapping his arms around me. I sigh and start to cry little. He pulls me closer and I snuggle up to him a bit. "I will always accept you, no matter what." He smiles and I do too and I stop crying . I pull away from his grip and stand up and walk over to my bed he gets up and walks over to me. "Thanks Keith." I say and he smiles I sit in my bed. "So what did you come here for do you need something?" Keith is just starting at my dark gray binder. "Huh? Oh yeah I was going to ask you if you wanted to train with me?" He says. "Um yeah sure just let me just me binder on and I'll be right there. "Alright" He says "Oh and Keith?" I say "Please don't tell anyone please." I beg "Don't worry, I won't" He says and walks out the door. I smile and get my binder on along with a blue and white shirt a head to the training room and start training with Keith.

I hoped you enjoy this chapter of the story and have a good day until next time bye bye and here are a few pictures for you 😊