Chapter 8 - Going in Circles.

Start from the beginning

Roc: Don't worry about them.

Me: I'm- I'm not..

Roc: So, do you want me to walk you to class?

Me: Um, no it's fine. I'll talk to you at lunch?

Roc: Sure, bye *walks to his class*

I walk to class. Two girls stepped up to me, I had no idea who they were.

Girl #1: Do you go out with Roc?

Me: No, can you get out of my way?

Girl #2: When you finish our questions you can.

I rolled my eyes. Am I going to have to fuck 2 bitches up at the same time. They look like they couldn't fight so I had a chance.

Girl #1: Do you have a thing with Roc?

Me: Why do you care?!

Girl #1 & #2: Clearly because we like him!

Me: Well, no Roc and I aren't going out.

Girl #2: But do you have a thing with Roc?

I pushed the Girl #2 to the ground having Girl #1 pull my hair. I pulled her hair down even harder, crashing my knee into her face 4 times, giving her a black eye, busted lip, and nose. Then I threw her head onto the ground. Not hard enough to a concussion but hard enough for her to realize to leave me alone. Girl #2 jumped on my back. Are you fucking kidding me? Bitches can't fight to save their life! I elbowed her in the stomach, having her fall off of me onto the ground, holding her stomach. Smashed her head into the ground 2 times. I punched her in the face 3 times and I kicked her in the stomach.

Me: Now leave me be, before I whoop your ass again, comprende?

They both nodded their head holding their heads and stomach.

I skipped class, knowing I'd be late. Who cares, I'm too angry about the girls crying me. Being bullied can really boost up your fighting skills. I opened my locker and got my second period books out. The bell rung finally, everyone came out looking at the girls. Some guy helped them up and took them to the nurses office. I didn't care. I closed my locker and walked to my second period.

- Skipping to Lunch

I was getting my lunch, when Roc came up to me. 

Roc: Hey, um wanna sit with us?

Me: Not really...

Roc: What's wrong?

Me: Princeton's over there and I don't feel like being near him..

Roc: It's okay, I won't let him bother you if he hurts you.

We walk over to his table. A guy with long braids and goggles started to talk. His name was RayRay.

Ray: Why did you bring her over here?

I could feel Princeton's eyes on me. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes.

Roc: Dude, chill. She's cool people's. 

Ray: Oh, she's your girlfriend now?

Roc: Not yet. *He smiles and looks up at me*

Princeton: Whatever.

Roc: I'm sorry do you have something to say?

Princeton: Clearly, I said what ever. Back off dude.

Ray: What what's going on?

Roc: Make me bitch.

Next thing you know Princeton throws a punch to his face. They started to fight. Everyone started to watch until I yelled at Ray and a guy with a Mohawk named Prodigy.