Chapter 16

I have nothing to say about what I did to you guys....except.....your welcome.

Josh's POV

His lips, his body, his ass, his curves, everything about him tempted me and then when he kept moaning and whimpering I couldn't control my self, I kissed him hard gripping his and ass squeezing it.

His small body and his seductive curves drove me crazy, I absolutely love how the hickey that I gave him looked so fitting on the pale skin of his neck.

And now he's mine, this beautiful, talented boy, he's all mine.

When we walked in the class everyone was looking at us, Luke was blushing with his head down, and I was was smirking proudly.

The teacher looked a us and smirked as well knowing exactly what happened, so did our friends.

We went to our seats and the first thing Brittany said was, "Hey Luke, your lips are bruised and your bright red, what happened?", she knew exactly what happened but I guess she wanted to tease him, no objections from me.

His face became brighter and my smirk became widened, "I-I-I w-was....umm, well y-you see ahh....Errm *cough*" he kept stuttering and looking around trying to find an excuse but he was out of luck.

Brittany laughed at him and decided to let it go, "we already know what happened you both give it away."

"Oh....umm....sorry", Luke apologized.

"No need to apologize, I've been waiting for this to happen, oh" she leaned in, whispering in his ear, "Luke the hickey that Josh gave you is out in the open where everyone can see it", I snickered when I remembered that I had put the hickey where everyone could see it.

Luke whipped his head my direction and looked very embarrassed but hell, it was cute and I was proud at my work.

Luke hit me in the chest lightly, "asshole! you're a wolf in sheep's clothing!" He squeaked out looking up and me with his big beautiful brown eyes.

I leaned down since I was taller than him and kissed him on his lips softly, I pulled away looking deep into his eyes and whispered, "your so cute, when you mad and embarrassed."

I felt him tense up and his blush increased, and so did my grin.

"Whatever, you weirdo", he turned away from me and started listening to music while humming softly.

Time skip to the end of the day (still Josh's POV)

Finally it was the end of the day and we would be going home when I looked around I couldn't find Luke so I asked some of his classmates where he was.

They told me that he had already left so I hopped in my car and drove to my house, and freshened up before leaving to go to Luke house, I walked up to his patio and rung the doorbell.

I heard soft tiny foot steps walking toward the door and the most gorgeous person I saw was right at the door, it was Luke.

He was wearing an oversize pink, turquoise, and baby blue sweater with a pink shirt tucked in loosely in a pastel pink pleated skirt pink thigh highs with white tripes on the top and a white thin fishnet over it.

(How it looks)

He looked absolutely cute.

"Well hello there princess, look at you,  you look so beautiful, always tempting me, what are you doing in  these clothes at home though", I grabbed his waist and pulled him towards me smiling and looking at him.

He blushed and wrapped his arms my neck giving me a sweet smile, "hello Josh, I got some more new clothes so I was just trying them on on and seeing what works and looks good together, does it look good, do you like it?" He asked curiously.

"It looks beautiful on you princess, I love it, also I'd like to say that someone left me at school, so I had to search for them", I said referring to him.

He giggled and said sorry

"well to make it up to me lets go somewhere today". I told him.

"Hm....", he put his finger on his lips and looked up as if he were actually thinking of his answer.

"Fine, but I'm carrying Amber and my sketchbook, ok" he said.

"Anything is fine princess" I said as I gripped his waist tighter.

He took his arms from around my neck and walked up the stairs unconsciously swaying his perfect hips while his plump ass bounced.

After a couple of minutes he came down with Amber in his arms and he was also carrying a purple leash and a cute purple sketchbook.

He walked to the door and slipped on some baby blue ankle boots/heals.

He grabbed my hand and turned to me giving me a small kiss on my cheek, he opened the door and walked out

"This is gonna be so fun spending my time with my gorgeous babyboy", I whispered in his ear.

He looked at me and smiled, I walked in front to open the door for him, he slid in the passenger seat and I closed the door and jogged to the next side.

"Ready, baby?" He nodded and smiled at me.

"Yeah I am," he said before giving me another kiss except it was a small peck on my lips, he started to blush cutely.

He turned to look in the front while petting Amber gently, smiling and blushing to himself.

We started to to come out of his drive way and going to the first place, an amusement park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The ship sailed!!!!! Obviously. Please vote and comment
Tell me what you liked!!!🌸🌈🌌baizzzz~