Chapter 9

Im on a goddamn school bus at the moment and it's hard to think, fuckkkk anyway I hope you enjoy my humorous attempts in the last chapter, now shall we get on with the chapter.

Josh's POV
Melo and the rest of us were not giving up it WAS our fault why he's like this so we want to help him so we invited him to lunch with us but he turned down the offer, Melo acted as if she was disappointed but in fact she was determined and before lunch we went to Luke's locker a few minutes later we saw him speeding down the hallway with a huge grin on his face. But once be saw us he stopped and his grin was replaced with a frown he walked up to us, "Excuse me but I need something so if u would so kindly move out of my way that would be greatly appreciated".  I took this moment to look at what he had on, he looked so cute.

    We moved out the way but still stayed, he walked up to his locker and looked confused as to why we where still here but somehow my eyes traveled to his soft looking plump ass, god how does he not know that when he moves it moves as well but more (aka it jiggles like fucking jelly). <- author's note 

    He took something from his locker I think it was his lunch but he looked around his locker and I guess what he was looking for it wasn't in there. We heard him sigh and look back at his bag he looked back at his food then his locker, but before he put it in Mike's voice was heard, "do you need help", Luke looked like he was debating on whether he should take Mike's offer or not but he took it and gave a nod. He gave Mike his lunch and reached into his bag to pull out a rectangular box with something inside it, "Success!", he smiled and it was absolutely breathtaking.

    I've developed a crush on Luke, I've come  to realize that, I feel like a jack ass for how I treated him, if I didn't treat him like shit he wouldn't have been cutting and he wouldn't have been so sad. He's so beautiful, adorable, cute, gorgeous, sweet, and kind. Know you might be wondering why I'm with Tiffany instead of having the gorgeous boy under me screaming and panting with a sweet rosy blush across he face telling me to go harder and faster- stop the dirty thoughts Josh not good. Well hear's the the answer I just haven't found the right time to break up with her.

    "Do you need anything" his sweet soft voice spoke, "yes we do" Melo said with determination in her voice, "we want you to sit with us" Luke was seemed annoyed, "I already said no, I have no intention of sitting with anybody", I could tell that Luke was pissed but he kept it hidden with a dull face and a dull attitude. "Please please please please please plea-" before she could finish Luke cut her off, "alright, alright, I'll sit with you just please stop", Melo beamed with happiness, "yay! Uh huh I won, Uh huh I won", Melo kept doing her victory booty shake and Luke just looked like he had regretted his decision.

We all walked in silence not an awkward silence but not a comfortable silence either. Once we reached the cafeteria we sat at our usual table but Luke just stared at it then looked around we looked around also to see everybody staring at Luke, he sighed and walked off to an empty table and put on his air pods in. We looked at each other and nodded we got up and walked over to Luke as he ate his food slowly. We sat down and he looked around in a cute confused look, he took out one of his air pods, "you were set on not sitting we us so we sat were you're sitting." I explained

"Oh", was all he said before attempting to put his air pod back in, but failed when George took them out of his ear, "nope, we came here to talk and have fun not so we can watch you listen to music the whole time." Luke looked sad but shocked at the same time. 

"Sorry", he mumbled. "why are you always apologizing?" I asked. "Because everything's my fault" he said sadly. "No it's not" how could he think that. "I don't want to hear you say that everything is your fault ok" I said with demanding voice, "He looked at me but then looked away again, so cute. He looked at his food, "hey, what're you eating?", Tiffany asked curiously, "Huh? oh nothing just something I made at home so I could at least have food." He answered back, "what is it?" , "ramen and rice balls", he said pointing at each one "sounds good", "it is". They went back and forth with Tiffany asking questions and Luke answering back.

"Luke? why aren't you eating", I asked in a gentle voice, "I-I don't feel comfortable around people who s-scare me", we all frowned, " Luke" Brittany said in a motherly voice, "We are so sorry, we...we never wanted you to harm yourself, that's why we asked you to sit with us so we can make it up to you" Luke looked up at us then looked at his bag with rice balls he grabbed them, got up and walked around the table giving each one of us a rice then put one in front of him self.

He sat down and put his head down so we couldn't see his face, "thank you I guess" he said barely above a whisper his voice sounded so soft. George gave back Luke's air pods, he put it back in his case, I  got a glimpse of how his case looked, it was a lavender silicone with a planet and star pattern "Eat it," he said referring to the rice balls, "mmmmm" all of except Luke moaned in delight. "Holy shit dude who made these?!" George and Mike asked, Luke looked at them, "me", those words stuck to my mind, he made these, damn I cant wait to marry him.

"If you want to taste this too, you can" he offered us and with out hesitation we took our forks and tasted it. "How, how did you learn to cook, this taste like absolute heaven", Brittany asked, "Um, I actually taught myself", I nearly chocked on my food honestly I don't know how he can be so perfect.

~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~
Lunch was over and right After it we had music basically all of us including Luke had it, we could do anything in music so Luke would just listen to music. That wasn't the case today apparently we were having a singing competition, Luke tried to fake having to go to the nurse but Mrs. Gordon saw through is attempt, "Luke honey, that doesn't work on me, and since your trying to not to participate maybe you should go first", Luke visibly tensed, "I cant sing", he answered almost immediately, "that doesn't matter dear, it a singing competition after all", "o-okay" he looked so scared.

"So dear what will you be singing?", Luke thought about it for a bit, "Clay by Grace VanderWaal", "ok, well start", and then he started singing, he caught everyone's attention and they were staring at him like he had grown two heads. 

   "I thought you said you couldn't sing", Mrs. Gordon sounded astonished, "I can't", he whispered looking and kicking at the ground, "Are you deaf or are you just not confident in your self?", Luke didn't answer  instead he was walking back over to his seat but before he could sit, some random blond says something, "I don't believe you can sing like that, you must be lying" and she smirks, Luke looked at her, "I could care less what you think, I'm already tired and its only been 10 minutes."

  " I want sing....rise up by Andra Day, that is if you can do it", she smirked, Luke looked at her, "sureeeee why not" he said through gritted teeth. He was clearly pissed.

He walked up to her and started to sing her eyes were bulging out of her sockets. I had to stifle a laugh and Luke looked at her, he sang, his big beautiful brown eyes glistened. When he was finished she still had her eyes bulging out. "ugh whatever freak"  she screeched. Luke shrugged and walked back to his seat at the back and put his air pods in, I think he has an addiction to music.

    The day went on with people whispering and gossiping about what happened during Music class and Luke being oblivious to it all. He was so perfect and I honestly wanted him to be all mine, I wanted to call him mine, I just wanted him to say "yours" to me, referring to himself that he belonged to me, I absolutely wanted this cute boy to be with me.