Chapter 6

Josh's POV

We all walked into the bathroom, we where thinking about skipping class, we saw a stall open and Luke exited one of the stalls but he didn't seem to notice us. Something red caught my eyes and I could tell it also caught everyone else's eyes, it was blood dripping from his wrists we watched in horror as his walked limping towards the sink with dull eyes. We watched as he stared at the blood dripping down his wrist sighing he washed off a sharp razor that was covered in blood and that's when both pieces clicked together, he was hurting himself, the cuts on his wrist and the sharp object proved it. Once his razor was cleaned he put it in a small box tapping on it slighting, then washed of his wrist but he wasn't properly cleaning those cuts.

He said something, it was awful, "I wonder how long till I'll be able to sleep peacefully forever".....he wanted to.....die. Then suddenly Brittany let out a small cry and Luke must have heard because he had slowly started to turn around and when he notice that it was us his big brown eyes widened in fear but after a couple of moments his eyes went dull again. "Sorry to bother you, I'll be on my way now", he said softly but loud enough for us to hear. Then he slipped past us and was most likely heading to class. But when we got there he wasn't there

    Luke's POV

    Once I was out of the bathroom I literally sprinted outside and when I got there I cried, a huge fit of tears welled in my eyes and poured down my cheeks, salty, hot tears, they flowed heavily. After a couple of minutes of crying I had finally stop, I got up and was walking to my class that I was sadly late for. When I walked in the whole class was silent, Ms. H looked my way and walked over to me, "Luke is everything ok? your late and your eyes are red, do you need me to send you to the nurse?" She asked sincerely. I gave her a fake smile, "I'm fine Ms. Harrington there's nothing wrong." I lied.

    Then a booming voice rang out in the class, "That's absolute bullshit" I quickly turn my attention to Josh he had an angry expression on his face and he's out of seat, I mentally prayed for him not to do what I think he's about to do. The teacher looks at him in confusion and I just say nothing but stare at him. He walks towards us and suddenly grabs my wrist resulting in me hissing since I cuts are still open and fresh, the teacher looks taken back, while Josh is glaring daggers at me. Ms. Harrington looks at me with hope in her eyes, begging me silently that it wasn't what she was thinking about, I cant look in her eyes I drop my head down making my hair fall over my eyes.

    Josh lifts my sleeve up and shows Ms. Harrington, she gasp. "I'm fine you don't have to worry about me just act like you didn't see anything" I say in a pleading voice. I shouldn't have said anything that because Josh was basically fuming .

Josh's POV

    "I'm fine you don't have to worry about me just act like you didn't see anything" he said in a pleading voice . At that point I had finally had enough, I was fuming. "WHAT THE FUCK DO U MEAN BY 'JUST ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING' HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO ACT LIKE I SAW NOTHING, YOU LIE TO YOURSELF, YOU LIE TO US, YOU HURT YOURSELF, AND YOU WANT ME TO ACT LIKE NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED, YOU MUST BE ROYALY MISTAKEN IF U REALLY THINK THAT, THAT'S GONNA EVER HAPPEN!!!!" I roared loudly.

    "Luke please you need he--" before Ms. H could finish her sentence Luke interrupted her. "SHUT THE FUCK UP I DON'T NEED TO HEAR THAT FROM YOU OR ANYONE ELSE YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND JOSH YOU DEFINITELY DON'T KNOW ME SO GET OUT MY LIFE YOU AND YOUR FUCKING POSY ARE THE REASON WHY I'M LIKE THIS......YOUR THE REASON WHY I'M SO BROKEN IF YOU YOUR MATES AND  GIRLFRIENDS HAD JUST STAYED OUT OF MY LIFE AND NEVER CAME NEAR ME I WOULDN'T HAVE ENDED UP LIKE THIS.........YOU KNOW WHAT I FUCKING HATE YOU I HATE ALL OF YOU..........JUST LEAVE ME THE ALONE please" Luke screamed at the top of lungs.

I grabbed him I was not having any of this, he kept thrashing around screaming at me to let him go but I wasn't, I held him in place not loosening the grip I had on him. And finally he decided to give up he fell to the ground with his legs close to his torso his head rested on his knees with his hair covering his face. I was still holding his wrist looking at him regretting everything single thing I've done to him. I picked up Luke bridal style and he immediately reacted and kept thrashed around "put me down!" I didn't, I simply said no and walked out of the school with him in my arms he eventually stopped and was now calm. I walked to my blue Lamborghini and gently put him into the passengers seat and told him to put on his seat belt he did so but was glaring daggers at his lap. I did the same and started to drive to the hospital.

Hi Mary, I love you !!