Chapter 13

Alex's pov

After reassuring my beautiful mates that they won't lose me, ever, and making them breakfast. I had to use every ounce of will power I have not to drag them back to bed again when they were moaning as they ate the meal I prepared. I glance at my custom made platinum and black diamond watch that the boys got my for my birthday two years ago. They wanted to get me a new one but I refused. This is plenty.

And just like I guesstimated Darius and Demetry walk into the room. I'm still pissed about them shimmering in on my mates and I. They know it too. They walk in with their heads lowered. I sighed in frustration, they should know this by now.

"Boys," I started and they visibly flinch by the firmness of my voice but don't say anything. We may have been friends for almost five years but I am still their superior, and they still fear me.
"meet outside in five minutes." I finish. Realizing my mate are still eating and I do not wish to disturb them.

I get up from my side of the table and make my way to them. I lean down and speak softly,
"I'll be back in a bit my loves, I need to do some things." Before they can protest I try and kiss their heads but they move. Now I'm face to face with some worried looking mates.

"We will come with you." Rain stated.

"Rain I just have some business to take care of. Please stay with Lacey and enjoy the meal I have made for you. I will be back as soon as I can. I shouldn't be long." I went to kiss her forehead but she moved away again. Now my patients is running thin.

"Why can't we come along?" Lacey now inquires.

I softly sigh in frustration,
"Because my love, I have serious and possibly dangerous things to take care of. Most of it is incredibly boring but important," I bring my voice down to a low and sensual tone,
"and I can't have my sweet, sexy mates distracting me. Its hard enough leaving you two, I don't need temptation dangling in front of me. So please, stay here and maybe start packing your belongings. That is of you actually want to come live with me, in our own home, where we can be alone at any given time." I lick my lips thinking of the possibilities. I smell the addicting scent of my mates arousal and can clearly see the wheels in their heads turning, thinking of similar possibilities.

Lacey grabs the back of my neck and smashes her lips to mine in a fiery kiss. I am pulled away only to have another pair of soft lips against mine with the same fiery passion.

"Ok. But don't take too long." Lacey says.
"And please don't leave us again."

Without my advance hearing I would have missed Lacey's quiet plead. I immediately pull her into me, Rain too, wrapping my arms securely around them. Nuzzling my nose in Lacey's hair, breathing in her sweet cinnamon and maple scent. I do the same to Rain and let my senses fill of wild strawberries.

"You both smell soo good, I could just eat you both right here, right now." I rasp in their ears. I watch the tips turn pink and smile at the fact I have such an effect on them. And fully know they have the same effect on me.

I pull back to see them find the floor much more interesting then me.
"Look at me my loves." Rain looks up first and is about to speak but before she can say a word my lips are on hers. I kiss her soft but full of as much passion as I can, making her moan in my mouth. Lacey's head shoots up as soon as she heard it. I pull away after a second and I feel Lacey's hand grab my face and pull me to her lips.