Chapter 2

So we left off on wondering what in the actual fuuudge is happening(A/N Ha ha it says fudge not *beep* 😈)

Before I could do anything I hear a loud smack then a faint thud. I look down and see Cindy on the ground holding her face and softly crying. I look up and see the woman with her arm raised and anger written on her face.

I couldn't control myself, I let out a loud growl. Making the woman instantly start shaking with fear along with the other adults. I stand up faster than a blink of an eye and I bare my teeth in the face of the woman who hit Cindy. The smell of fear radiating off her with tears in her eyes and regret replacing the anger that was once displayed on her face.

I growl again making the woman fall backwards and land flat on her ass. Trembling in fear, she just balls up and prepares for me to rip her limb from limb. Which I kinda wanted to but when she realized I didn't hurt her and stopped growling at her she looked up and saw Cindy wrapped around my arm. And Cindy and I are in apparent staring contest. She looked scared at first then show caring in her eyes. Our eyes were torn apart from each other when the woman spoke up. "W-Why didn't you hurt m-me?" she stuttered with a confusion shown in her face but fear in her eyes and words.

"I don't particularly like hurting people but I do when I feel it's needed. To be honest I was gonna hurt you. But just a little. To make sure you don't do it again. I calmed down when I saw Cindy was Ok and when she held on to my arm" I spoke with sincerity in my voice but with a blank face.

She looked in shock at my reply. She stood up and stepped back a few feet. Just looking at me up and down in awe. Feeling her gaze to be a bit uncomfortable I look down and see my nude body. But cover from neck to toe in different markings. Some were of animals and others looked like tribal symbols. I look at myself in awe as well but soon felt heat rise into my cheeks and ears and covered my parts the best I could.

I hear a familiar giggle again and turn around. I see Cindy giggling and almost laughing devilishly.

I run faster than I have ever before and find some clothes. Before I put them on I run back without breaking a sweat. They all looked at me in awe again but also a little fear creeping into their eyes. I walk over to them and speak. "Hello, My name is Alex James Skylar but everyone either calls me Alex or AJ." I spoke with a smile and went to reach my hand out for a hand shake but the adults just flinched.

*sigh* with that I knew from here on out this is only going to get way harder than I signed up for.

After composing myself again I turn around to Cindy and look into her beautiful eyes. Making sure engrave every detail of her features into mind mind as if it was the last time I will ever see her. And I decided it was.

I may not know what I am but I know that I'm dangerous and people fear will fear me and my power. What doesn't makes sense why aren't I totally freaked out about the fact I've turned into some sort of monster.

*sigh*

I was about to speak to her when she grabbed my hand and brought me to a full length mirror. My eyes went wide at the sight of myself. I couldn't even recognize myself, almost everything about me was completely different.

I once had shoulder length golden blonde hair that is now replaced by short boy cut electric blue hair, my green hazel eyes are now green blue. My eyes look more down ward at my body getting a better look at the black markings covering me everywhere.

4 rope markings on my right arm with a symbol of a tiger above them. On my upper forearm is what looks like a moon with a band wrapped around it. My left upper arm has a wolf howling into a moon. Most of the markings I can't tell what they are, it's like they haven't completely formed. But they are all over my body. From what I could tell the biggest ones were tribal marks. You can very much see the scar on my neck. It's there and I don't believe it'll ever leave.

I don't know what they are or what they mean but there they are. Just making themselves seen on my body.

I knew from that moment I was meant for something, to do something. But I have no idea what it is or when I have to do it. There is a small voice in my head. So small its barely audible and it's quieter than a whisper and it is chanting something. "Protect the innocent, Punish the guilty"

I've always had the want to protect people I guess this was suppose to happen. But the price I had to pay for it, the price of my own families lives. They were taken so I stop more people from having the same happen to them.

God, Gods, Bob who ever you are, we will talk about the meaning of this one day. But for now I will only get stronger and make the man who destroyed my family pay with more than just his life.

I will make his corpse to serve as a lesson to all those who hurt the innocent that there will always be someone there to punish them for their sins.

I will become what I need to be. I will become the Holy soldier of the ones before us. And I will extinguish HELL if I have to. No running. No crying. No hiding. I will burn their souls for what he did to my family. I want to see that bastard on his knees and hear him cry and plead for his life. I will sentence him to HELL's Purgatory so he can relive his death over and over again. Each more terrifyingly painful than the last.

I will protect the innocent and punish the guilty.

No more shall suffer for these low life bastards. They will experience HELL and every meaning of the word. And I will be there watching as they rot in HELL for all of eternity.

I'm Alex and I am different.

There is nothing in Heaven or HELL or even on Earth that will stop me.

Look out world here I come.

××Heyo××

Yeah I know its short but its a filler. The next chapter is gonna be put a few years into the future. Sorry if you don't like it when that happens.
I will post as much as I can and would love the support ok? Ok. 😙😙

This has been your immature writer: MissSlasherWolf

P.s. writing this filler chapter gave me goose bumps *shivers* ah nah wait its just cold as balls here. Like gods damn its getting cold.

××Boobye××

1207 words