Chapter 8

A/N: That is Draco's Tiger form and instead of red eyes its actually vibrant green eyes. Ok, you may continue doin yo thang honey... Ok im not gonna do that again... Bye

================================

Alex's pov

It's August now and I've been here for about five months. It's pretty great actually, I get along with almost everyone. The ones I don't is Nick and his dumbass friends. Yeah Nick the kid that pushed Lacey down and was insulting her. Also I flung across the room. I swore to protect the pack and we would get along... weeeellll I may have contradicted myself in that moment. Nick and his minions were punished by assigned cleaning crue for 3 weeks for pushing the omega around and acting like tough shit. But they're more like dip shits.

Anywho, I was talking to Alpha Kev and Luna Clare and they believe I should attend school with the others. Me being 10 I should be in like 5th grade but through tests of the teachers in the pack I'm at college level intelligence already. But they feel it should be good to go and have fun at the school and make new friends.

I think they're doing it because I spend 80% of my time im my room. Alone. And 5% with the pack during meals and 15% in the gym/training area. More often than not I work out to music while reading a book. I think I'm an excellent multitasker. But I spend so much time in my room because in all honesty I was scared. Scared if someone did something or said something that could trigger some of the flash backs I get I don't want to be near people when they happen.

I fully black out and everything around me is destroyed. Like when I first got my powers, I woke up surrounded by animal corpses. I didn't want that to be my pack around me. It makes my heart physically ache thinking of what could happen.

*sigh* That is one of the reasons I don't want to go to the school. I wouldn't be able to live myself if I hurt an innocent human. *sigh* "UGH!!" I yell feeling frustrated at myself. But I have been good about it recently. I learned to control myself more but I don't know if it's enough tho. *sigh*

Ok I need to do something, all this sighing and being alone isn't helping me.

I get up and start sniffing to see where people are. Alpha Kev and Luna Clare are in their room... I don't wanna know. After a couple minutes a scent caught my nose or scents that is. I'd know those scents anywhere. The twins.

I haven't seen them in like 3 months so I should go and visit. 'Alpha Kev and Luna Clare, May I go and visit the twin lions that are on your land?'

'Yes you may but Alex this is your land as much as it is ours. You are a part of this pack. Always remember that. And if you run into any trouble please alert us immediately. Be safe. Xoxox' Luna clare responded sweetly and I smile at this.

I make my way down stairs and I smell Daniel and Joey alone in the kitchen so I make my way to them. As I enter the kitchen I am greeted by them sucking face. I have a feeling of 'awww thats cute' and 'eww I just had to stifle my vomit'.

I decided that if I wanted to keep my breakfast I needed to stop this. "Ahem" I clear my throat to get their attention. And as soon as I do they jump apart like someone just burned them. I struggled not to laugh at their bright red faces.

"Heeey booooys. Having fun?" I ask teasingly as I watch their face grow a darker red. I chuckle at them. "Oh I'm just kidding. Anyway I am heading to see the twins cause I haven't seen them in like 3 months. Just letting you know. Ok you go back to sucking-face- make-out-session, I will be back later." I say laughing and leave but before I'm fully gone I quickly look back and see them back at it again. "Really? You barely waited till I was out the door. Just... Just bye boys." I laugh my ass off walking out and quickly shout over my shoulder "WEAR A CONDOM!!" and then bolt knowing Daniel was after me. I know this by hearing him scream "ALEX!!!" in the squeaky voice he makes when he is embarrassed.