come over and watch a movie ?

Ben and Jason where no where near the ideal of "opposites attract". They both played on the 4th year rugby team , had heavy set sholders and large hands. There was only one main difference between the two.  Ben was a drama buff , obsessed with filmography and movie easter eggs. Ben would often spend what little free time he had researching and nd reading theories about his favourite films ; his guilty pleasure being to write his own.

Jason however simular he may look like his close friend, he had no interest in the world of film. He had always loved solid answers , and where else better to get one than maths. Jason was inspired by mathematic geniuses like Girolamo Cardano and Carl Friedrich Gauss. He spent hours and hours performing calculations never tiring of the
rhythmic answers he got.

After only knowing each other since the start of the school year, Ben and Jason where closer than your average
stereotypical 16 year old males would usually be. They often hugged, hanged off of each other and had even jokingly kissed after losing a bet with the other members of their team.

One thing they had never done was visit the others house. Until one day after a particularly grueling rugby practice mainly involving running death sprints. With a heavy thud Ben sat down next to Jason,  slinging his arm over the others sholders as he often did. Leaking out like a sigh Ben asked " want to come back to mine and watch a movie? It can be anything you like".
As Jason was about to protest the question , fearing seeing his friends house for the first time and the awkwardness that naturally came with it, Ben pulled close to his ear and as if reading Jasons mind calmed his worries with the simple sentence of,
"Don't worry my dad isn't home to bombard you with questions".

After a hurried phone call to Jasons mum to let her know where he was , they soon made the short distance to the faded yellow house that Ben grew up in. As they entered,  Jason had never seen Ben so comfortable as he looked when he tossed his keys into a silver bowl that rested on the window ledge near the front door.

As Ben led the way to the rear of the house where a white door with peeling paint, Jason studied the way the other boy walked. School bag slung over one sholder , making his straight back curve to the side so stop it from slipping. Jason was sure his eyes would burn holes through the others back , he forced himself to brake away from his gaze.

As they entered the small room with a neat made bed in the corner and a small square tv resting at the end , propped up with an unstable wooden stool. Feeling more comfortable here than he had in the hall, Jason finally spoke since they first unlocked the front door.
His voice wished to come out horse and small yet Jason forced it to become it's full broad booming to spread across to every corner of the room.
"So what shitty movie are we watching? Or should I say you watching and me sleeping through", Jason remarked.
With a smirk on his face raising to his full height,  Ben cleared his throat of the anxious knot that had built up.
"Actually I wasn't really wanting to watch a movie with you, I wanted to try something new".
Jason had never heard this husky yet nervous voice come from the other. Interested,  Jason moved to sit on the edge of the bed crumpling the straight angels of the neat cover.
"Are you trying to seem smart ? I've seen you get lost looking for the toilet in school", Jason sarcastically mumbled .
By now Ben was standing over the sitting boy , shadowing him with his height.
"I want to kiss you. And pull you close to me and feel my hand resting on your bare back", Ben gasped out.
Without much thought Jason grabbed Ben by his waist and flipped him onto the far end of the bed , pinning him by his wrists and pushing his legs to part , resting his own knee between them.
"Fuck sake man so dramatic , if I had known you wanted to do that too , I would've done it a long time ago", without leaving space for Ben to answer , Jason carefully pressed their lips together, tasting the sweetness of the cherryade that Ben was always sipping on.

A small sigh or whimper left the the lips of Ben as they parted with Jasons , if only for a moment. 
With push and pull , give and take it slowly heat up between the two as they became more comfortable exploring the new sensation. Neither of them where new to kisses , they both had their fair share of past stories to tell of their late nights with girls.
But this was new and exciting.  The feeling of needing to be the one In control faded away from both boys, neither wanting to be the one to in body the role.
Jasons knee was now slowly pushing down and moving with a steady pace , yet Ben wanted more he could feel himself wanting to push up against the friction,  his desire over powered his embarrassment.  Ben rolled his body smoothly upwards , grinding against the warmth of Jasons thigh.
Bens breath hitched as a small linguring wave of pleasure tingled through his lower half.
Jason without missing a beat slipped his hand onto the small of the others back pulling him upwards , setting each one of Bens strong legs on either side of his own. A low moan escaped Jasons throat as he grinded down pushing himself on Bens warmth.

Slowly they both became breathless and gasped for air in the bitter short brakes in between long kisses. They where both too nervous and too embarrassed to speak their mind to the other , instead opting for a shared look that spoke more than could be said.
They both knew what the others gaze meant ,
"I'll see you next time you want to watch a movie with me , but this time tell me the real reason you wanted me to come over".

As they had both lost track of time , Jason having promised his mum he'd be home before 7pm, he left Bens house with a new plan in mind.
"Next time I'll get you", he thought smiling to himself , gently letting his finger brush over his lips.